ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Pet Peeves Redux

When you post your pet peeve and somebody over analyzes it and tells you it shouldn’t be your pet peeve.

Well meaning, but obnoxious and foolish medical advice to people with chronic conditions.
You aren't an expert because you watched some boob on YouTube claim a worldwide conspiracy of bad medical treatment when the cure to all ills are typical household products or getting high.
To give people false hope or talk them out of legitimate medical treatment is terribly irresponsible.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Anytime phonies like Madonna are referred to as 'artists'. Please. She is a product not an artist. Female Johnny Bravo.

I could care less vs couldn't. Come on.... Say it ****ing right.

I didn't think that clearly through (wrong)
Vs
I didn't think that through clearly (kills me every time)

How kids can now tell their teachers to STFU, and then the teacher says "Go to the principles office!" The kid then replies with "Go **** yourself! I don't want to, and you can't do anything about it."

The kid is right, the teacher has to just sit there and take that BS. The teacher has to call the councilor to come in, because they are the only humans in the building that are allowed to legally touch that kid.

Probably my biggest pet peeve is that somehow people think this is the proper way to do things now.

There is a lot of poor golf etiquette. Guys standing in the fairway drinking, talking or flirting with the beverage girl while groups back up behind them.

Littering ….

Was in Omaha catching an early flight and stopped at McD’s to get a quick bite for breakfast. Dude in front of me gets sandwhich and throws his bag out of the car. I thought I saw it wrong and gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe a bag blew under his car. 2 seconds later throws at the wrapper and then the napkin. WTF?

Last edited:
Runza getting rid of the large fry, but keeping the large drink.

what-tom-cruise.gif

The joker who passes you on a single lane highway and immediately makes a left turn, forcing everyone behind him to come to a stop while the intersection clears. This is why road rage is a real thing.

Reactions: Baxter48
People who call you a Hawkeye fan - when you’re born and raised and continue to be a Husker.🥹

Irritates me when a driver does not speed up when being on the ramp to get on a fast road. It's like I have to floor it as soon i get on the road when I get on.
Speeders who pass you and then get into your lane and slow down to your speed.
Of course the Red light arrow runners at intersections. These Idiots know it.
Littering ….

Was in Omaha catching an early flight and stopped at McD’s to get a quick bite for breakfast. Dude in front of me gets sandwhich and throws his bag out of the car. I thought I saw it wrong and gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe a bag blew under his car. 2 seconds later throws at the wrapper and then the napkin. WTF?
I got busted along time ago. I littered and got a fine for $75. just for 2 napkins being thown out the window. .I haven't done it since. lesson learned.

Reactions: drubendall
Get the pistol that shoots .410 shells. Works great if you can find the dam ammo. Or just a .410.

Been trying to find a used one for my wife to shoot those type things with but they are impossible to find. $800 for a new single shot 410 is nuts.
Scheels had a youth single shot .410 for $180 last year I got my kid. Went that route so when he dropped it in the mud I wouldn't have to beat his ass.

Reactions: IM4NUalways
Active wear on folks who have no business. My apologies to any big al’s coming to or from the gym. You go girl!

I’m getting really tired of teenagers and 20-somethings whose mommy and daddy bought them a e-bike and they have no intention of ever pedaling it. Nice invention for older people or someone tackling a hilly ride. But for these dweebs it’s just a moped that they’re allowed to ride on a level bike trail - everyone else on the trail be damned.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I’m getting really tired of teenagers and 20-somethings whose mommy and daddy bought them a e-bike and they have intention of ever pedaling it. Nice invention for older people or someone tackling a hilly ride. But for these dweebs it’s just a moped that they’re allowed to ride on a level bike trail - everyone else on the trail be damned.
You should go to husker harvest days, the allow golf carts and atvs on the grounds and you guessed it it’s the kids riding them not to older people that should be. I’ve been there num times and did a lot of walking. I’ll never ride one there

Wave on guy. You both arrive at opposing stop signs at the intersection. For whatever reason, some people give you a little wave on to go. even if they arrived at their stop sign first, and have the right of way according to the rules of the road. I don’t need you directing traffic Mr. wave on guy.

Wave on guy. You both arrive at opposing stop signs at the intersection. For whatever reason, some people give you a little wave on to go. even if they arrived at their stop sign first, and have the right of way according to the rules of the road. I don’t need you directing traffic Mr. wave on guy.
You’re exactly right but sometimes I’m that guy when it’s close. With some of the crappy drivers around here who rush up to stop signs and/or on their phones, I’ll wave them through. Especially when I’m on my motorcycle.

Got a new one that was brought to my attention today. Biting down into your Egg McMuffin and feeling that crunch of a shell in there. Ruins the whole damn sandwich for me

Reactions: drubendall
Took my son and few of his friends to football camp this week. Re-realized a pet peeve. Driving while someone is kicking or digging their knees into the back of my seat. My kids don't do it anymore cuz they've gotten their ass chewed for doing it at a young age. My son's friend almost got the car stopped and his head slammed against the side of the car. He caught the drift after about the 4th time and I chewed his ass like his parents probably never have...I'm ok with being that guy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT