ADVERTISEMENT

ot: New Here

Jun 30, 2024
Hello everyone,

Let's get into it. I've been following the Huskers ever since I was a kid, my Dad was a huge Nebraska fan, sadly he passed away just over a year ago. But he is the one who got me into the Huskers. I've just really been trying to find myself this past year, and I hope that some of my Husker brethren will be able to help lift me up to get through these times. I don't need anything specific.

I just wanted to say hi, and try to find out who I should follow on this site. Are there any users with good information? Are there any users who are really entertaining? Any help will be appreciated.

Here's to a winning season!

Go Big Red!

Hello everyone,

Let's get into it. I've been following the Huskers ever since I was a kid, my Dad was a huge Nebraska fan, sadly he passed away just over a year ago. But he is the one who got me into the Huskers. I've just really been trying to find myself this past year, and I hope that some of my Husker brethren will be able to help lift me up to get through these times. I don't need anything specific.

I just wanted to say hi, and try to find out who I should follow on this site. Are there any users with good information? Are there any users who are really entertaining? Any help will be appreciated.

Go Big Red!
Not a great place for good information or for people to lift you up, but, maybe you can change that.

Step Brothers Dale GIF by reactionseditor

Hello everyone,

Go Big Red!
I found the best way to endear yourself is to say Iowa is a rival on your first day. It worked for me and I met a lot of great people who gut punched me for about two days.

I climbed up from the mat and have had a good time since.

If you want to save yourself some annoyance early on - ignore Averitas right out of the gates. Unless you enjoy k state and Big12 and humblebrags and want to talk about high school days. In that case follow promptly.

HBK4life is a huge resource for all husker going-on’s

BTF69 is hilarious.

KingKong is fun to talk shop and can light people up - most fun when it’s opposing teams.

You can find some good stuff here, but you have to wade through the mud quite a bit to get it. @HBK4life is one to follow, the guy never sleeps, and posts all kinds of news, even from time to time beating out the pay material stuff…

@king_kong_ provides lots of stuff with good insight, but also presents it in a way that can be inflammatory (he’s gotten me on a number of occasions). But when you get down to brass tacks, his info is usually thought provoking and solid.

If you’re looking for more than football, @litespeedhuskerfan will update any and all inappropriate teacher/student relationships.

And @bigboxes deserves a mention if for no other reason than he has 2 of the longest running threads of all time on this board: ‘what are you listening to?’ and ‘Yoga pants’.

That’s all I got for now. I don’t contribute much at all except for some sarcasm and humor, and do tend to get under the skin of certain posters. I’m mostly just a consumer here.

After a few weeks, you may find yourself drinking at odd hours and hitting the refresh button more frequently than you want to admit. Don't worry, we got a SubReddit for that somewhere ;)
hot-girl.gif

You can find some good stuff here, but you have to wade through the mud quite a bit to get it. @HBK4life is one to follow, the guy never sleeps, and posts all kinds of news, even from time to time beating out the pay material stuff…

@king_kong_ provides lots of stuff with good insight, but also presents it in a way that can be inflammatory (he’s gotten me on a number of occasions). But when you get down to brass tacks, his info is usually thought provoking and solid.

If you’re looking for more than football, @litespeedhuskerfan will update any and all inappropriate teacher/student relationships.

And @bigboxes deserves a mention if for no other reason than he has 2 of the longest running threads of all time on this board: ‘what are you listening to?’ and ‘Yoga pants’.

That’s all I got for now. I don’t contribute much at all except for some sarcasm and humor, and do tend to get under the skin of certain posters. I’m mostly just a consumer here.
Big boxes and Der husker for their food info

I found the best way to endear yourself is to say Iowa is a rival on your first day. It worked for me and I met a lot of great people who gut punched me for about two days.

I climbed up from the mat and have had a good time since.

If you want to save yourself some annoyance early on - ignore Averitas right out of the gates. Unless you enjoy k state and Big12 and humblebrags and want to talk about high school days. In that case follow promptly.

HBK4life is a huge resource for all husker going-on’s

BTF69 is hilarious.

KingKong is fun to talk shop and can light people up - most fun when it’s opposing teams.
I literally use ChatGPT for all my replies.

Hello everyone,

Go Big Red!
How much experience do you have as a recruiting analyst?

You guys are hilarious. @king_kong_ , @HBK4life, @Jaemekon, @bigboxes, @GBRforLife1, @TampaBaySkers, and @litespeedhuskerfan have the best threads from what I've seen initially.

Do you all get alot of different fanbases in here? Or is it just Husker fans here? It's funny that @BTF69 uses chatai for his responses, noted. No @PeliniTheCrutch i haven't ever worked as a recruiting analyst. @TampaBaySkers why do posters get deleted? Itchy mods are never good. @Lincoln100 I hope to bring some positivity to you gentlemen. I do enjoy boobs gifs and pics, who generates those? Also who brings the video game chatter?

Hello everyone,

Go Big Red!
Welcome!

Here is a good place for info.

You guys are hilarious. @king_kong_ , @HBK4life, @Jaemekon, @bigboxes, @GBRforLife1, @TampaBaySkers, and @litespeedhuskerfan have the best threads from what I've seen initially.

Do you all get alot of different fanbases in here? Or is it just Husker fans here? It's funny that @BTF69 uses chatai for his responses, noted. No @PeliniTheCrutch i haven't ever worked as a recruiting analyst. @TampaBaySkers why do posters get deleted? Itchy mods are never good. @Lincoln100 I hope to bring some positivity to you gentlemen. I do enjoy boobs gifs and pics, who generates those? Also who brings the video game chatter?
Free @Jaemekon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT