ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mystery drones across Nebraska

I guess its possible. The 1960s site has a way smaller footprint than anyone would expect so it might not be that hard to conceal one. The hatch door on the one I know of is probably only 20' in diameter and if I didn't know it was there I never would have found it accidentally.

Any more word on these things. Seems like it was all just swept under the rug and ignored. Anything every come out about who was behind it?

Any more word on these things. Seems like it was all just swept under the rug and ignored. Anything every come out about who was behind it?
Had 3 out by my place the other night they are still around.

Drones are all over the place now, I wonder if some people are just seeing their neighbors drone and trying to relate it to what's going on out west???

Reactions: husker2612
Shoot........them........down

You don't own the airspace above your property, and drones are considered aircraft. So shooting one down could get you into major (federal) trouble. I would highly recommend you not shoot one down. But, if you want to do it for our amusement, go ahead. Just broadcast it and the trial live so we can follow along.

You don't own the airspace above your property, and drones are considered aircraft. So shooting one down could get you into major (federal) trouble. I would highly recommend you not shoot one down. But, if you want to do it for our amusement, go ahead. Just broadcast it and the trial live so we can follow along.

I know I'm not doing it. But someone else needs to. And film it like you said, of course.

A friend of mine put his laser sign on one the other night, he told me in about 3 minutes 8 more showed up

Ha!!! did he mention how big they were??? ...and am I understanding you correctly....that you're saying he shined a laser on one? Like a red dot pointy thingy???

Ha!!! did he mention how big they were??? ...and am I understanding you correctly....that you're saying he shined a laser on one? Like a red dot pointy thingy???
Yes I’m not sure if it was a red or green laser sight. He said he was watching through his scope and thought what the hell he’d put his sight on it. He lives north east of Lincoln, I live around the Hebron fairbury area and they’ve been around here also. I have a decent still picture of one it just a light though. These are high dollar ones, I’d estimate 6 foot wing span, there fuel propelled not battery

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
ADVERTISEMENT