ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mystery drones across Nebraska

It’s getting rediculous. Last night many of the sightings were actually of the spacex satellite train. I saw other photos that were identified as the constellation Orion. Other photos posted were of Venus. Then you have the kids with their new Christmas presents seeing a good opportunity to add fuel to the fire.

Reactions: TheBeav815
gettyimages-89985369-1522430366.jpg

The crop circles called these drones years ago!

. Several sightings over numerous nebraska towns. Elkhorn, West O agland, North Bend, Ashland, Norfolk. Up to 50 sighted above North Bend, hovering. Numerous other small towns.

The government absolutely knows whats going on. They are lying about not knowing. Its them. We’re talking millions upon millions of dollars worth of drones here.
Its probably something like war games/exercises and military practice. But if thats the case, why lie? Theyre being too ho-hum about it. I like Ricketts for the most part, but I am pissed he is lying about this. Its one thing to not tell us secrets. Its another to flat out lie, “nothing to see here.,..we are as perplexed as you...” yeah right, assholes. You can monitor a fly from a camels ass in arabia using your radar tech. And you dont know where these are coming from? We’re supposed to believe this? Its insulting.

Which is the next logical question....if they know, and they are lying...and theres no reason to lie about something like military drone training....then is it a potentially dangerous situation?
If not that, is it shady govt surveillance? I k ow, I know...tin foil hat and all that but at some point you have to wonder. We need answers, and frankly we deserve them.
Agree, odds are about 99% this is government related. What exactly that is who knows. Some have brought up the nuclear missile silos located in Colorado and western Nebraska. Could these be some sort of exercise regarding those silos. If it isn't our government could it be another gov trying to gain intel on their location?
url

It’s getting rediculous. Last night many of the sightings were actually of the spacex satellite train. I saw other photos that were identified as the constellation Orion. Other photos posted were of Venus. Then you have the kids with their new Christmas presents seeing a good opportunity to add fuel to the fire.

It was pretty entertaining last night for me because we did have drones overhead but my friends were trying to say that every star was moving and must be a drone.

Reactions: faschev94
. Several sightings over numerous nebraska towns. Elkhorn, West O agland, North Bend, Ashland, Norfolk. Up to 50 sighted above North Bend, hovering. Numerous other small towns.

The government absolutely knows whats going on. They are lying about not knowing. Its them. We’re talking millions upon millions of dollars worth of drones here.
Its probably something like war games/exercises and military practice. But if thats the case, why lie? Theyre being too ho-hum about it. I like Ricketts for the most part, but I am pissed he is lying about this. Its one thing to not tell us secrets. Its another to flat out lie, “nothing to see here.,..we are as perplexed as you...” yeah right, assholes. You can monitor a fly from a camels ass in arabia using your radar tech. And you dont know where these are coming from? We’re supposed to believe this? Its insulting.

Which is the next logical question....if they know, and they are lying...and theres no reason to lie about something like military drone training....then is it a potentially dangerous situation?
If not that, is it shady govt surveillance? I k ow, I know...tin foil hat and all that but at some point you have to wonder. We need answers, and frankly we deserve them.
Ricketts more than likely doesn't have any idea whose drones they are but no doubt they're the military's. I believe I heard a report on the radio today that a military source announced that they were flying drones out of Wyoming into neighboring states. I believe there are drone pilots based at Offut among other places around the area. They sit at a computer monitor and can fly them from half way around the world if need be from what I've read.

Ricketts more than likely doesn't have any idea whose drones they are but no doubt they're the military's. I believe I heard a report on the radio today that a military source announced that they were flying drones out of Wyoming into neighboring states. I believe there are drone pilots based at Offut among other places around the area. They sit at a computer monitor and can fly them from half way around the world if need be from what I've read.

These are small drones compared to the reaper or predator type drones. I’d have to assume that they’re taking off from somewhere close to the area they’re running in.

Someone's clearly buying marijuana over the counter at a legal dispensary in Colorado and then using drones to illegally deliver it to Nebraskans. Such an elaborate and expensive scheme is required, because it's the only way people in Nebraska can get their hands on any weed.

You forgot about the wall that Colorado built. When Colorado State Police are setting up weed checkpoints, drones make the most sense to get that weed over that wall to their customers in rural Nebraska.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
You forgot about the wall that Colorado built. When Colorado State Police are setting up weed checkpoints, drones make the most sense to get that weed over that wall to their customers in rural Nebraska.
So you seriously think someone is going to the effort of buying marijuana over the counter in Colorado and then using drones to transport it into Nebraska? These people are trafficking drugs and willing to break all kinds of laws, but they're going to buy the stuff from a licensed dispensary? Why?

This reminds me of when a top college prospect with some marijuana history is entering the NFL or NBA draft, and someone says, "Well Denver better not take him!"

Yeah, because millionaire athletes are frequently seen walking into dispensaries in Denver and buying weed over the counter. Otherwise, how on Earth would they ever get their hands on any?

So you seriously think someone is going to the effort of buying marijuana over the counter in Colorado and then using drones to transport it into Nebraska? These people are trafficking drugs and willing to break all kinds of laws, but they're going to buy the stuff from a licensed dispensary? Why?

This reminds me of when a top college prospect with some marijuana history is entering the NFL or NBA draft, and someone says, "Well Denver better not take him!"

Yeah, because millionaire athletes are frequently seen walking into dispensaries in Denver and buying weed over the counter. Otherwise, how on Earth would they ever get their hands on any?

I'm joking. The government knows what's going on. We all know that. It's not aliens. It's not the Iranians. It's us.

Did I read that right,Missing nuke? Thats probably not good. I figured it had to be military related. Now flying at night also makes sense as it is hard to detect Nuclear radiation in the day due to "back ground" radiation from the sun.

0% chance a missing nuke is the genesis for this...No freaking way could that happen on our soil anyway, nor would they be able to keep it quiet.

My son was offered the chance to be a drone pilot for the Air Force. He did not take it, but it was fun to talk about.

Reactions: dinglefritz

Not going to clink the link and read it but will say the way I understood the poster who stated that was a nuke or piece of nuke equipment was missing from a base somewhere in Colorado...I guess anything is possible, but would bet large sums of cash stealing something like that in the middle of the country on our soil...it seems impossible...but I guess I shouldn't say never.

Warren Air Force base in Cheyenne, WY.

The answer comes from the Air Force Global Strike Command, in Louisiana. They have confirmed that they are conducting counter-drone exercises out of F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

The Minuteman silos are located in northeastern Colorado, southeastern Wyoming and western Nebraska - everywhere the drones have been spotted.

As you might expect, the Air Force will neither confirm nor deny. F.E. Warren is quiet on the subject.

But F.E. Warren does have a counter-drone program which includes detecting and tracking small civilian drones using the radio signals they require for control.

Reactions: dinglefritz

The answer comes from the Air Force Global Strike Command, in Louisiana. They have confirmed that they are conducting counter-drone exercises out of F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

The Minuteman silos are located in northeastern Colorado, southeastern Wyoming and western Nebraska - everywhere the drones have been spotted.

As you might expect, the Air Force will neither confirm nor deny. F.E. Warren is quiet on the subject.

But F.E. Warren does have a counter-drone program which includes detecting and tracking small civilian drones using the radio signals they require for control.

The biggest reason I thought it was military (besides the cost and frequency and times they were flying) is because I was certain drones can be tracked, so if this was a civilian(s) they'd know instantly who what and where.

Everyone from the military to local people are denying it’s their drones. One fast way to find out is shoot one down, I guarantee you’ll find out quickly who owns. Them!!!

That would solve this in a freaking heartbeat wouldn't it? HAHAHA!!!!!!

Doesnt explain why they are only out at night and why they have moved into Eastern nebraska. I live in york county and we had them for 3 nights and there aren't any missle silos here anymore.

Doesnt explain why they are only out at night and why they have moved into Eastern nebraska. I live in york county and we had them for 3 nights and there aren't any missle silos here anymore.

If anyone doesn't believe that drones are not the future of warfare, they are oblivious. Who cares about silos. They may be working out strategies on urban warfare. It's not that far fetched.

Well why in hell would they fly them during the day? I would assume that they would be most interested in being able to detect and intercept drones during times when they aren't easily visible to the naked eye. It also doesn't matter where you're at in the state. It's a training exercise supposedly. They're going to fly the things in from all different Locations, directions and angles.
On second thought I bet they're alien vehicles searching for slow white farm boys to snatch up to work in their fields in another galaxy.

Not going to clink the link and read it but will say the way I understood the poster who stated that was a nuke or piece of nuke equipment was missing from a base somewhere in Colorado...I guess anything is possible, but would bet large sums of cash stealing something like that in the middle of the country on our soil...it seems impossible...but I guess I shouldn't say never.
If there is one missing, Don't necessarily think it was stolen, could have just been misplaced or lost.

Well why in hell would they fly them during the day? I would assume that they would be most interested in being able to detect and intercept drones during times when they aren't easily visible to the naked eye. It also doesn't matter where you're at in the state. It's a training exercise supposedly. They're going to fly the things in from all different Locations, directions and angles.
On second thought I bet they're alien vehicles searching for slow white farm boys to snatch up to work in their fields in another galaxy.

It just seems like if they're monitoring missle silos they wouldn't do it exclusively during the night and wouldn't need 12 of them at a shot. I live 3 miles from an abandoned nuclear missile silo and can drive out there any time I want, walk around, and can pretty easily gain entry if I want to (wouldn't recommend it, pretty creepy to say the least). I have no doubt that it's the us government in charge of it, the question is what are they doing?

Reactions: husker2612
It just seems like if they're monitoring missle silos they wouldn't do it exclusively during the night and wouldn't need 12 of them at a shot. I live 3 miles from an abandoned nuclear missile silo and can drive out there any time I want, walk around, and can pretty easily gain entry if I want to (wouldn't recommend it, pretty creepy to say the least). I have no doubt that it's the us government in charge of it, the question is what are they doing?
Training exercise of some sort make the most logical sense. I just don't understand why they would be so secretive about it. Obviously hundreds or thousands of people are seeing these things and it can't be brushed off as "swamp gasses" Basically just release a statement claiming training exercises. The secrecy is what is driving the nuclear and other "conspiracy theories"

Maybe they're delivering Ice Cream to The Dairy Queen.

These drones were in the Omaha area as well. How does a drone with a 6ft wingspan travel that far?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT