ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Male birth control

I can see it now, will be put in our food to kill off our future populations, time to put my tin foil hat on.
Sure in the future?

Anything so “men” can be considered responsible without actually being a man. Some boys grow up and some just have their age make it look that way.

Reactions: WHCSC
Always read science, medicine, and research articles with a grain of salt, maybe an entire bag of salt pellets. They can be very deceiving. The goal of journalists is not to inform but to excite.
When an article starts out with a fantasy,ie, "imagine if", then exaggeration is bound to follow.
How many times do we read about some fantastic thing coming and then never another word?

The headline claims no side effects. Well, not if it hasn't been through human clinical studies. Just deception.

81WpGw9NedL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
When my son turned 1 we cut his hair for the first time and they got the old airplane seat out, the clown apron and any other distraction you can think of. Well my son was having none of it. Screamed at the top of his lungs for the WHOLE DAMN THING! Meanwhile there was a 16yr old kid at the next seat over. I felt so bad for the two girls giving my kid the haircut. Never seen him react like that to anything for that long. Towards the end of the haircut, my son projectile vomited all over the 16yr old kid. I didn't know what to do so I gave him $20 for his haircut, apologized and said "If this ain't the best birth control, I don't know what is? Use condoms kid!"

Last edited:
Let’s not kid ourselves…two of those sluts would be in my starting rotation and one would be early out of the bullpen.
So out of my group of friends, roughly about 10, like 10 good ones.

Easily 6 of them have banged less than 3 girls in their life and none of them "hot".

Two things always shock me

1. How few girls some dudes have banged. Which I usually chalk up to getting married young and not divorced young enough.

2. How many guys have never banged an 8 or up.

I am currently in a HUGE dry spell, it is like the sarah in my pants.

Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker

Easily 6 of them have banged less than 3 girls in their life and none of them "hot".

1. How few girls some dudes have banged. Which I usually chalk up to getting married young and not divorced young enough.

You sound like you have never heard of the hot/crazy matrix

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
You sound like you have never heard of the hot/crazy matrix
Maybe...

I also never made (the mistake) of getting married, so I get to do what I want to do when I want to do it.

I have a good friend, about 45, that just got divorced. It was rough at first but now, he is banging a girl almost 20 years younger that happens to teacher his kids gymnastics.

S

Sarah's in your pants and you're complaining 🙄 😒 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BTF69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT