ADVERTISEMENT

OT, I got the Rona

OMFG, CASES!

When the 82 years old average age of death didn't scare anyone they invented the metric of positive cases to scare everyone

People have lost their minds. Being sick isn't a right or something you're never going to have happen for you without a perfect immune system - you're going to get sick and someday you're going to have this virus.

At what point, even if this were the plague, would anyone ever want to surrender their constitutional rights and slaughter the economy as well as eliminating all small/medium size business so we don't overwhelm the health system??

As you're seeing there is significant portion of the population who are dumb sheep. They think life will be better if the govt makes all their decisions for them. They haven't fully considered the alternative.

As you're seeing there is significant portion of the population who are dumb sheep. They think life will be better if the govt makes all their decisions for them. They haven't fully considered the alternative.

There’s no convincing them. Thank you for your posts and your data. In the near future, questioning the narrative might be crime.

They are censoring and trying to impeach a guy who is out of the White House in less than 2 weeks.

Crazy times, I tell ya

There’s no convincing them. Thank you for your posts and your data. In the near future, questioning the narrative might be crime.

They are censoring and trying to impeach a guy who is out of the White House in less than 2 weeks.

Crazy times, I tell ya

They've been trying for 4 years. They think in a few weeks they just might have him this time.

That's out of events reported right?
I don't see how it could be out events not reported.

Without context it's difficult to gauge the impact. The last stat I saw said there are 10x more negative reactions than the flu shot.

Just like everything else related to covid it's all pretty small numbers.

That's out of events reported right?
So it’s not a big deal when COVID-19 kills people in nursing homes but when people in nursing homes get vaccine priority and subsequently die then it is dangerous?

Also, people are dumb sheep for following the government recommendations but it’s worth paying attention to VAERS data?

So it’s not a big deal when COVID-19 kills people in nursing homes but when people in nursing homes get vaccine priority and subsequently die then it is dangerous?

Also, people are dumb sheep for following the government recommendations but it’s worth paying attention to VAERS data?

So weird abt those old people in nursing homes. Seems like they're always dying. Maybe we can use that as a reason to ruin the economy and healthy people's lives?

Did you really just compare "recommendations" to looking at data?

Get help.

the disclaimer at the bottom of the page needs to be taken in to account. When you're vaccinating half a million people per day, you are going to have a BUNCH of deaths unrelated to the vaccine shortly after it is administered. Just sayin. A report of a death after vaccination does not equate to the "vaccine killed them". IF you have for instance 1 death per million people vaccinated even IF it was from the vaccine, that death rate is way below the death rate from infection with COVID. We've vaccinated over 16 million people so far. The death rate from COVID infection at this point appears to be about 1/2 of one percent. That equates to 5,000 deaths per million people infected. We won't end up with even 1 death per million from vaccination. Not even close. Even if you're under 40 and you're healthy your risk from contracting COVID is still higher than from getting the vaccine. By all means if you don't want to take the vaccine, don't. But I think it is unwise to spread fear of the vaccine. I think that plays right in to the lock down hysteria.

Reactions: jmliehr
So weird abt those old people in nursing homes. Seems like they're always dying. Maybe we can use that as a reason to ruin the economy and healthy people's lives?

Did you really just compare "recommendations" to looking at data?

Get help.
What's really weird is Cuomo refusing to let them get vaccinated. Even that idiot DeBlasio is arguing with him over it.

Reactions: GBRforLife1

Why are you responding to me? I never once said Covid deaths in nursing homes were no big deal nor that those who subsequently died after getting the vaccine was a big deal.

Why are you responding to me? I never once said Covid deaths in nursing homes were no big deal nor that those who subsequently died after getting the vaccine was a big deal.
My bad, it should have been directed at c3o. A lot of your opinions seem to coincide with him and fellow conspiracist GBR4Life.

Reactions: jmliehr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT