ADVERTISEMENT

OT, I got the Rona

salsa red

Junior
Dec 25, 2019
and I was mildly sick for 2 days. I was extra tired and slept a bit more for about 3 days. Now I have to isolate for a few more days but I've been sicker before. FYI I'm 40 I take care of myself, take vit. C,D and zinc daily. I think I got it from my kids even though they never experienced symptoms, but I do work with the public and followed the mandatates about masking and kept things sanitary. I have to isolate until Sunday (sucks around Christmas).

A virus spreads and we're all going to get it IMO. You have to do your best to keep your immune system functioning at it's best and if you have poor health that's on you to isolate yourself or get your health improved.

Well said about taking care of yourself and being proactive with zinc, d, and c. If we would have been talking about this as prophylaxis last spring, we would be so much better off. Science isn't hard.
Add quercetin to your regiment.

I am 57, had it 12 months ago. Felt bad for about 3 days, slept a little more. Take no medications or vitamins. My wife had about a day or 2 after I started feeling better (it's nice to share) and had some fluid problems in her lungs but was gone in about a week. No meds but everyday vitamin. I guess we are in the lucky 99.98 who live through it.

The amazing part of this virus is the the U.S. has been of the few countries to not adopt a treatment protocol. Read about India where they practically live on top of each other or Brazil.

They are just now coming out and saying HCQ works along with zinc sulfate and other vitamins if you are deficient. It has a completely political feel to it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

I have a friend that took ivermectin, and there's lots of research that shows it works effectively. Bad part is that in the US you need a RX but in other countries it's not. In India they are giving it out to treat Corona.

The amazing part of this virus is the the U.S. has been of the few countries to not adopt a treatment protocol. Read about India where they practically live on top of each other or Brazil.

They are just now coming out and saying HCQ works along with zinc sulfate and other vitamins if you are deficient. It has a completely political feel to it.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Big Pharma motivation$$$$ and influence.

Last winter, msm was reporting the vaccine would be $2000 per person. Who makes up this garbage and who reports this made up nonsense? It's criminal.

Glad you and your wife are okay, OP. Can anyone in this thread explain all the deaths of Americans age 75+ and then provide a reason we shouldn't protect them with simple social protection methods?

I agree the MSM, dems AND pubs all politicized the shit out of this virus, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't protect the vulnerable populations of the world.

The thing Americans cannot get through their heads about a pandemic is this:

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU !!!

It's about protecting each other and doing what's right for your city, county, state & country.

Screw you left wingers and right wingers. I'm American wing.

What's interesting has been the debate on who gets the vaccine. At risk workers or at risk older folks.
Logical debate

Then you have health ExPeRts debating who should get it along racial lines.
The argument is that older people are mostly white while workers are minorities. They believe giving the vaccines to minorities over old white folks would level the playing field.

Interesting take, especially when they have been harping for months about "killing grandma" and all that noise.
Now, it is ok to kill grandma, because she's a "privileged" one.

Kind of glimpse into the possibilities of healthcare management in the future.

I have a friend that took ivermectin, and there's lots of research that shows it works effectively. Bad part is that in the US you need a RX but in other countries it's not. In India they are giving it out to treat Corona.
Ivermectin works. I too have friends who have taken it. Inexpensive, safe, and effective doesn't fit "the sky is falling"rhetoric

• Haha
Reactions: BushAK and huntered
Got the Pfizer vaccine Tuesday. Arm was super sore, felt hyper and giddy Tuesday afternoon. Then later had a mild headache and was irritable. Next day had mild nausea feeling. Overall fine as get booster in 3 weeks.

Glad you and your wife are okay, OP. Can anyone in this thread explain all the deaths of Americans age 75+ and then provide a reason we shouldn't protect them with simple social protection methods?

I agree the MSM, dems AND pubs all politicized the shit out of this virus, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't protect the vulnerable populations of the world.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU !!!

It's about protecting each other and doing what's right for your city, county, state & country.

Why is it about social practices? Have you ever heard of preventive treatment?
Did you know the sun can give you skin cancer? Do you wait until you have cancer before you do anything or do you apply sunscreen first and stay out of the sun? Common sense isn't so common anymore

Merry Christmas! Tested positive in late July with my wife... have not had one symptom, but my wife lost smell and taste and has yet to regain it.... wish so bad it would come back for her😪🤭

Reactions: vs540husker
Merry Christmas! Tested positive in late July with my wife... have not had one symptom, but my wife lost smell and taste and has yet to regain it.... wish so bad it would come back for her😪🤭
Merry Christmas Sparty! Hope your wife gets better!

Reactions: Baxter48
and I was mildly sick for 2 days. I was extra tired and slept a bit more for about 3 days. Now I have to isolate for a few more days but I've been sicker before. FYI I'm 40 I take care of myself, take vit. C,D and zinc daily. I think I got it from my kids even though they never experienced symptoms, but I do work with the public and followed the mandatates about masking and kept things sanitary. I have to isolate until Sunday (sucks around Christmas).

A virus spreads and we're all going to get it IMO. You have to do your best to keep your immune system functioning at it's best and if you have poor health that's on you to isolate yourself or get your health improved.
That would require people taking responsibility for themselves. People cant do that so we must shutdown society for 2 to 5 years because only 99.8% of people that get COVID survive this virus.

i think i saw that it runs ~$20.
i dont have problem with vaccines, but ‘warp speed’ mostly just filled pockets at ‘warp speed’.
nothing changes.

I got it, maybe, over thanksgiving in FL.

had annoying symptoms. Didn’t get tested. About 6 out of 13 of us had symptoms, mine were the worst out of everyone. Was a different type of cold, but never got too bad. Wife lost taste too and is now getting it back. I lost taste/smell too but only for a day or so.

Honestly, I wouldn’t have missed a day of work.

I can see why the average age of death for this is 79

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU !!!

For one thing...the death count is WAY inflated. Death with Corona is not the same as death from Corona. Also, if I am morbidly obese, a smoker, etc. that is on me, not others. Heck, I am much taller than average. If this disease affected tall people more, I would appreciate but not expect others to don a useless cloth mask for me. Especially kids at zero risk, themselves.

Best we can do if anyone that hasn’t had it is take Vitamin D3 5000 IU,Vitamin C 1000mg, Zinc too but my pharmacist said zinc has not been proven avoiding Covid but some wouldn’t hurt..

Wear your mask when out even restaurant’s before you sit down and distance yourselves from other as much as possible...

It’s really crazy that people keep repeating this when it’s not true. Misinformation is rampant in this country. Do a little research on your own and question the source that fed you this information.

It's almost like constant lies and exaggerations from the govt, and weird censorship on media sites have fueled unnecessary information gaps.

I had heard that it takes some people quite some time to get smell and taste back. The only consolation is you don’t have to blame the dog on your farts anymore

I am 57, had it 12 months ago. Felt bad for about 3 days, slept a little more. Take no medications or vitamins. My wife had about a day or 2 after I started feeling better (it's nice to share) and had some fluid problems in her lungs but was gone in about a week. No meds but everyday vitamin. I guess we are in the lucky 99.98 who live through it.
You had it in 2019?

You have at least half a year's worth of info on mask efficacy over multiple countries on different continents. There isn't one place where you can point to them and say it worked. But here you are, still pushing them. It's hilarious. More power to ya buddy.

Not pushing it but look around you when out and about 😳OR watching sports everyone wearing them on the sidelines or on the bench spread 6 feet apart.😳

Not pushing it but look around you when out and about 😳OR watching sports everyone wearing them on the sidelines or on the bench spread 6 feet apart.😳
That's because people are non thinkers. They look around and see what everyone else is doing and say I guess this is what we're doing.

I went into bakers yesterday without a mask because I didn't have one. 40 year-old stock boy stopped me and nearly had a nervous breakdown. I honestly thought he was going to cry. He told me to go to customer service and get a mask right away. I said sure thing chief. Went to the self checkout, paid for my stuff and left

Irrelevant and meaningless.

We are 10+ months into 2 weeks to flatten the curve and 5% of the population has tested positive of the most contagious and deadly virus in a century. We also test more than any other country and use a test that falsely inflates positive tests at massive numbers. Reality is not lining up with the covid theater picture you're painting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT