ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Guy Blows Leg Off Shooting Mower

Obviously you are poking fun of a gun owner here and his right to own a gun, a gun owner who lost a leg no less. Nice. As somebody who hasn't had use of both my legs off and on for about 5 years now, I think you're a dick.

Obviously you are poking fun of a gun owner here and his right to own a gun, a gun owner who lost a leg no less. Nice. As somebody who hasn't had use of both my legs off and on for about 5 years now, I think you're a dick.
jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

This video is reminiscent of the many we have seen showing kids jumping off buildings etc to create videos, i.e., the consequences of staged stupidity. Maybe we shouldn't see the humor in their staged stupidity, but for someone to take that as a personal insult because he has on again off again use of his legs is absurd. Is it really 5 months until our first game?

This video is reminiscent of the many we have seen showing kids jumping off buildings etc to create videos, i.e., the consequences of staged stupidity. Maybe we shouldn't see the humor in their staged stupidity, but for someone to take that as a personal insult because he has on again off again use of his legs is absurd. Is it really 5 months until our first game?

Lite isn't serious

Ha!!

I guess he was just exercising his constitutional right to shoot at an explosive that was attached to an old riding mower from 43 feet away while being filmed...I think that is the Second Amendment, right?
I enjoyed their interview with the Sheriff. You can tell he's a BIG fan of people shooting that stuff.

It's Darwinism with some dash of smart a$$ commentary guns. And? It's pretty much expected.

We all get worked up over different things that others find as funny as we find it as a reason to get upset over the commentary about it.

Need more spring game talk

Technically it's not Darwin Award eligible unless he also lost his cojones in the explosion. You have to die or lose your ability to reproduce to get a Darwin Award.

Technically, I believe you are Darwin Award eligible when you are killed. Think natural selection. I suppose that blowing your nuts off would also stop the DNA sharing.

Technically it's not Darwin Award eligible unless he also lost his cojones in the explosion. You have to die or lose your ability to reproduce to get a Darwin Award.
But hopefully unless the moron has reproduced already, a potential mate will be shown this video before copulating with genius boy.

Like to add that he was at least being partially safe and "bad ass" looking by wearing his tactical vest. Lol

But hopefully unless the moron has reproduced already, a potential mate will be shown this video before copulating with genius boy.

Like to add that he was at least being partially safe and "bad ass" looking by wearing his tactical vest. Lol
LOL I missed that part. There was some money well spent!

Nothing on the video is award worthy, Darwinism isn't the Darwin awards, it's natural selection and the idiots and weaker to change falling away.

The funny part to me is how it's not blowing up, so in spite of the obviously very powerful rifle he's using, he walks closer to shoot some more.

The rifle appears to be an AR15 but could be an AR10. I have never shot this stuff myself but have witnessed others shoot it. It does require a larger caliber than a 223/5.56 IF that is what he was using.

I have shot the stuff before using a Ar-15 which is a 223 round blew up just fine. I stood a lot farther back then that clown

The F'd up part is how you can buy this explosive at Home Depot, Orchelin (sp?), or Cabellas w zero supervision.

GBR

The F'd up part is how you can buy this explosive at Home Depot, Orchelin (sp?), or Cabellas w zero supervision.

GBR

Really, tannerite in alot of ways is safer than the fireworks that can also be bought in many states with zero supervision. Fireworks (stuff like M80's, quarter sticks, etc) are much easier to accidentally set off than tannerite. Also, you can only have 50 lbs of tannerite before you need to have a permit for it, IIRC.

It's actually cheaper to make your own binary explosive (which is what tannerite is) than to buy brand name Tannerite, and it's really easy to do. I'm honestly impressed that Tannerite still sells as much as they do.

When conversations about the 2nd Amendment and the Constitution start to include critiques/opinions that it includes citizens' rights to buy explosives at retail stores, well, I think this has gotten slightly out of hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT