ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Is this a center piece or a side piece?

cYqRU9W.jpeg

If you don’t think Zelenskyy is living the high life from our hard money then you’re delusional. Lambs to the slaughter
If you don’t think the social media posts that you take for gospel are the product of Russian disinformation you are clueless. The lambs to the slaughter are Russian troops, drafted from prisons, poverty stricken small towns, and the like.
Even the GOP majority leader, agrees with the value of reducing Russian military capabilities, without costing us a single American life.

Reactions: The Long Black Veil
If you don’t think the social media posts that you take for gospel are the product of Russian disinformation you are clueless. The lambs to the slaughter are Russian troops, drafted from prisons, poverty stricken small towns, and the like.
Even the GOP majority leader, agrees with the value of reducing Russian military capabilities, without costing us a single American life.
Russian disinformation. Where have I heard that before 🤔 🤔

If you're scared of Russia in 2024 you never matured from the 1950s-80s.

Disinformation is such a joke to get the sheep clutching their pearls. And you fall for it over and over.

If you're scared of Russia in 2024 you never matured from the 1950s-80s.

Disinformation is such a joke to get the sheep clutching their pearls. And you fall for it over and over.
First of all, I’m not the one who’s afraid of Russia, you guys are. Ukraine could virtually destroy the Russian army if we gave them what they need.
Second, You take Breitbart, Newsmax, Epoch times, Tucker Carlson podcasts, Alex Jones, Facebook, Twitter and other sites Easily susceptible to hacking by Russian bots As gospel truth.
I take the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, primary medical journal sources as Being closer to the truth. And I’m the one who’s falling for Disinformation.
You have me again.

First of all, I’m not the one who’s afraid of Russia, you guys are. Ukraine could virtually destroy the Russian army if we gave them what they need.
Second, You take Breitbart, Newsmax, Epoch times, Tucker Carlson podcasts, Alex Jones, Facebook, Twitter and other sites Easily susceptible to hacking by Russian bots As gospel truth.
I take the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, primary medical journal sources as Being closer to the truth. And I’m the one who’s falling for Disinformation.
You have me again.
"Virtually"

Lookout guys, we have a main stream media follower here, he'll show ya the error of your ways!

You have me again.

hunter-still.jpg

PDP-Highlight-Consumer-Laptop-5-Platinum-Alcantara-001-1:VP1-539x440

"Virtually"

Lookout guys, we have a main stream media follower here, he'll show ya the error of your ways!
Better main stream media, than some Russian nerd sitting in his mothers basement in Moscow spitting out stories that you gobble up. And since when did the wall street journal qualify as some bastion of libtard news that you discount?

• Haha
Reactions: Spooked
Better main stream media, than some Russian nerd sitting in his mothers basement in Moscow spitting out stories that you gobble up. And since when did the wall street journal qualify as some bastion of libtard news that you discount?
There's plenty of evidence for those who are capable of seeing.

Might want to double check your sources on this “evidence”.
I don’t get this. Do you actually believe this or are you just jacking around with people who don’t see things exactly the way you do?
So it is in fact real.

The evidence is the content not sure why it's so difficult for you to understand that.

Most people have become numb to the garbage, but they're still able to recognize it when it's called out. You on the other hand...

So it is in fact real.

The evidence is the content not sure why it's so difficult for you to understand that.

Most people have become numb to the garbage, but they're still able to recognize it when it's called out. You on the other hand...
With all due respect, you’re being a bully, I may be a know it all which I apologize for, but the truth is the truth. The articles were different because they occurred at different times, and were modified to reflect An ongoing story (And yes, Snopes had to retract some articles, but not this one right?, And it was because of plagiarism, which is not distorting the truth, but copying somebody else’s text and saying that you wrote it):
“However, these opposing headline editions were not distributed to different political or geographic markets, nor were they intended to influence voters.”
“Colleen Schwartz, the Vice President of Communications at The Wall Street Journal, confirmed to us that these editions were printed at different times, not in different markets. The edition on the left was published after Trump met with Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto early in the day (and referenced the seemingly cooperative tone of their discussion), and the edition on the right was published after Trump delivered a speech on immigration later in the day (and referenced Trump's reasserting his stance that he would force Mexico to pay for the building of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border)

With all due respect, you’re being a bully, I may be a know it all which I apologize for, but the truth is the truth. The articles were different because they occurred at different times, and were modified to reflect An ongoing story (And yes, Snopes had to retract some articles, but not this one right?, And it was because of plagiarism, which is not distorting the truth, but copying somebody else’s text and saying that you wrote it):
“However, these opposing headline editions were not distributed to different political or geographic markets, nor were they intended to influence voters.”
“Colleen Schwartz, the Vice President of Communications at The Wall Street Journal, confirmed to us that these editions were printed at different times, not in different markets. The edition on the left was published after Trump met with Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto early in the day (and referenced the seemingly cooperative tone of their discussion), and the edition on the right was published after Trump delivered a speech on immigration later in the day (and referenced Trump's reasserting his stance that he would force Mexico to pay for the building of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border)
So perhaps waiting until after the meeting to determine Trump’s stance would have been a wiser course. That way you don’t look like a moron by writing contradictory articles within a very short period of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT