ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Eagles, playoffs, record cold and snow, Chiefs on the Cock, and Go Pack Go!!

I hate weather games in the playoffs. Would rather watch good teams play indoors.

Snow weather games are fun. This -30 shit is dangerous.

It's fun for some meaningless regular season game between the Jets and the Pats or whatever. For real teams, I want to see them at the peak of their ability.

I wasn't sure if that was limited to the KC metro. Never used it but allegedly have a kid that does and he loves it.
If you get KSHB 41 (KC NBC affiliate) on your cable/satellite/streaming service you'll get the game on the local channel. Otherwise it's peacock or other means.

Who said anything about restricting business?
Btw they are dlorting with antitrust laws.
Can people not be mad about this nancy?
I'm the Nancy? Lol

All kinds of people talking about ways to make the NFL broadcast it on regular TV. Now we have some dimwit politican whining about it.

Why would anyone be mad about it? It's $6 f*cking dollars.

I'm the Nancy? Lol

All kinds of people talking about ways to make the NFL broadcast it on regular TV. Now we have some dimwit politican whining about it.

Why would anyone be mad about it? It's $6 f*cking dollars.
It isnt the money.
Its about principle.
You dont have those so you dont get it.
Calm down about it. Its not wrong to think this is a joke. Many fans wnt even have the option of getting an app and paying the 6 dollars. Oh well guess they dont matter to Aholes like you

It isnt the money.
Its about principle.
You dont have those so you dont get it.
Calm down about it. Its not wrong to think this is a joke. Many fans wnt even have the option of getting an app and paying the 6 dollars. Oh well guess they dont matter to Aholes like you
Many fans don't have the internet and can't afford $6. Ok, drama queen. I'm sure if it's that big of deal someone could find 5 other people and split it. Or are you now going to tell me people can't afford $1?

How do these hard up people watch the NFL in the first place? With a black and white antenna tv? Talk about the p*ssification of America. People complaining about $6 for an NFL game.

I’m going to put out an early pick here and it’s pretty low odds. I threw some money at Ravens beating Cowboys in the Super Bowl at +1400. I am a lot more confident the Ravens will be there than the Cowboys so I will be placing other bets for the Ravens alone. I am fairly confident they will win it. Will get into why later on. The Browns tomorrow are also a lock at -130, my only pick for tomorrow so far.

• Haha
Reactions: jteten and meo1960
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT