ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Eagles, playoffs, record cold and snow, Chiefs on the Cock, and Go Pack Go!!

Man I cant wait until smart people "this is America" all over 100% of politicians. I'm guessing some of you would have a lot of pissing and moaning to do about that....as you stand by once again and do nothing to help.

Man I cant wait until smart people "this is America" all over 100% of politicians. I'm guessing some of you would have a lot of pissing and moaning to do about that....as you stand by once again and do nothing to help.
That's the funny thing. I didn't even get Peacock. I just don't understand why people would be so upset.

Reactions: WHCSC
Pretty sure it was in the single digits. Worst part was that the stands hadn't been cleared of snow, so you were just standing on snow for 4 hours.

I can’t wait to have to subscribe to 6 different services to watch the playoffs. Peacock for NFC wildcard, Amazon for AFC wildcard, Hulu for AFC divisional, Paramount for NFC divisional. Apple for AFC championship, and YouTube for NFC championship. But hey they are all just going to be around $10 apiece not sure why anyone would have a problem with that.

This is the way its going to go.
Apps for everything.
Then you either pay for your app service with or without commercials.

I remember the Chargers going to Cincy in the 80s for a playoff game and I thought the wind
Chilll was -50 or so. Ended up 66-3 or something.

Dolphins are the Cowboys of the AFC.. . beat up on the bad teams, don't show up against the good teams.
Cowboys are a different team playing at home, wouldn’t bet them when they play away from Jerry Dome…

But you have a point about Miami too..

Cowboys are a different team playing at home, wouldn’t bet them when they play away from Jerry Dome…

But you have a point about Miami too..

'Boys are probably a lil better than I'm giving them credit for, they do have 3 quality wins this year as opposed to the Fish who have one (against Dallas ironically), but if the Boys slip on the banana peel today, Dak's legacy will pretty much be set.

Reactions: scarletred
'Boys are probably a lil better than I'm giving them credit for, they do have 3 quality wins this year as opposed to the Fish who have one (against Dallas ironically), but if the Boys slip on the banana peel today, Dak's legacy will pretty much be set.
If my Packers somehow pull the upset today. McCarthy will be gone and JJ will have Bill B, Mike V, Pete C and Harbs on a conference call at games end. And I'll be laughing my balls off.😂

Reactions: Huzkers25
If my Packers somehow pull the upset today. McCarthy will be gone and JJ will have Bill B, Mike V, Pete C and Harbs on a conference call at games end. And I'll be laughing my balls off.😂

I don't understand why the Pack are getting zero respect today. I think they have a shot, mainly because of Dak's ability to come up short in the playoffs.

Reactions: HBK4life
There is talk of delaying the Buffalo game Till Tuesday (not the band)...if that were to happen, do they delay the next game to, so the Bills don't have such a short turnaround time to play the Chiefs? (Assuming the Bills win of course)

I don't understand why the Pack are getting zero respect today. I think they have a shot, mainly because of Dak's ability to come up short in the playoffs.
I prop bet Dak and Ceede a bunch this year so I ended up watching them more than anyone other than the Packers.

I like the Packers chances. They are a different team when Aaron Jones is healthy. Musgrave is back too and maybe Watson. Worries me that Alexander has a hurt ankle though. Packers defense can be a straight sieve at times.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I prop bet Dak and Ceede a bunch this year so I ended up watching them more than anyone other than the Packers.

I like the Packers chances. They are a different team when Aaron Jones is healthy. Musgrave is back too and maybe Watson. Worries me that Alexander has a hurt ankle though. Packers defense can be a straight sieve at times.

The Boys are healthy and at home....if Dak gags on a hairball today.....

Our D isn't that good. Our top corner rolled his ankle this week and may not play. Will still be fun game. But Jerry still has the refs in his pocket at home. Go Pack Go!!
Pack are used to playing without Alexander and I bet the GB fans invade Jerry World and negate some of the home field advantage.

Never happier to be wrong. D dominated and J. Love and Aaron J killed Big D!! Go Pack Go!!
Obviously didn't see this but I had a feeling the Pack would give them trouble. Convinced a guy at work to pick them in his pick'em pool and he is pretty happy with me right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT