ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Eagles, playoffs, record cold and snow, Chiefs on the Cock, and Go Pack Go!!

Jerry announcing McCarthy is staying from a notes app makes it feel like a college player announcing he is entering the transfer portal. The only thing Jerry left out at the end was "Please respect my decision" lol

Simply cannot believe that this thread has made it 6 pages without anyone giving HBK the business for his title. Chiefs are on the COCK? Really? No one has the balls to say anything? 😂

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
You crazy kids and your dirty minds. I obviously meant the Pea Cock. Winking
lol, truly, I saw this thread for a week and read it as KC on the clock, for what, I wasn’t sure… when I finally read cock, I went to the cesspool. Couldn’t think of any other reason.

Just put me in the corner now. I deserve it.

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
Get ready for plenty of these…

giphy.gif

Love how this social media account is always worried about the Bills owners net worth. Maybe let the people of Buffalo figure out what it will cost to get them to come shovel snow. If no one shows up I'm sure they will raise the pay or offer other fringe benefits like the food.
Man do I love this post. But I’ve always been a sucker for a free market economy!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT