ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Congrats to Nebraska ROTC team

Finished 2nd, I believe, by a single point, in the US Army Ranger Challenge last weekend. Competed against teams from here to the east coast. Grueling stuff. Tough midwest crew!
Awesome. Congratulations!!!

I'll take "Shit I Don't Care About Now, and Never Will in the Future" for $500, Alex

I'll take "Shit I Don't Care About Now, and Never Will in the Future" for $500, Alex

To bad you don't care. These young people are working their tails off and will be out putting their LIVES on the line for you and every other American in the future. You just pretty much showed this board what kind of a person you are.
Congrats to the cadets. I am very proud of you.

Semper Fi

ROTC us a huge commitment and pretty hard work. For the most part these individuals are pretty no nonsense type individuals. Hey I get the military isn't for everyone. But IMO, everyone should be at least a little thankful that these high quality team members are there taking care of business so we can go about our lives doing our daily thing..... whatever that might be even if it includes posting on a free board saying gibberish

Reactions: American Horse
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT