ADVERTISEMENT

OT: B1G and Caitlin Clark

did someone write that the price of the cheapest ticket means the women's Final Four is more popular than the men's version?
So you would have us believe that you and the idiot Iowa fan were simply here to provide ticket price updates, as some sort of public service?

Why do you come here for the sole purpose of starting arguments, then curl up like a pretentious, self-important asshat when someone takes you up on it?

Earlier today when you started hurling accusations about Catholic seminaries harboring draft dodgers, I could have called you all sorts of names far worse than "misogynist" or "slow-thinking bubba." Why does such a pathetically thin-skinned, whiny douchebag choose to spend his time arguing on message boards?

Do you have this same opinion on every sport or just women's basketball?
I will chime in.

I have almost NEVER paid for a Husker FB game ticket and I would never pay over face value.

Road games I have paid face value because I have no connections for those.

I would never pay 1 dollar for a ticket to a sport I did not like and I would never pay for admission to any female sport.

I would also probably never pay for CWS tickets again either.

I will chime in.

I have almost NEVER paid for a Husker FB game ticket and I would never pay over face value.

I would never pay 1 dollar for a ticket to a sport I did not like and I would never pay for admission to any female sport.

Missing out on some great fun in never paying for admission to a female sport but that's your choice and I respect it.

I will say, Husker volleyball games are great to attend. I've been to a few women's basketball games in different places at various times over the years and always had a good time. Hoping to go see the Las Vegas Aces play at some point this upcoming season since their tickets are affordable compared to everything else here. I love watching the USWNT play in soccer and hope they come to Vegas soon.

Reactions: cecilB
Missing out on some great fun in never paying for admission to a female sport but that's your choice and I respect it.

I will say, Husker volleyball games are great to attend. I've been to a few women's basketball games in different places at various times over the years and always had a good time. Hoping to go see the Las Vegas Aces play at some point this upcoming season since their tickets are affordable compared to everything else here. I love watching the USWNT play in soccer and hope they come to Vegas soon.
I mean, it is so easy to get free tickets.

With that said, I DID not buy 25 dollar tix for Motley Crue last time they were on tour and I have no idea why, because that is cheap!

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
a lot misogyny on this board, it seems. are you boys threatened by women's sports, women generally, or just being tired ass turds today?

9306528.gif

FCt_NzsXEA4-nZO

So you would have us believe that you and the idiot Iowa fan were simply here to provide ticket price updates, as some sort of public service?

Why do you come here for the sole purpose of starting arguments, then curl up like a pretentious, self-important asshat when someone takes you up on it?

Earlier today when you started hurling accusations about Catholic seminaries harboring draft dodgers, I could have called you all sorts of names far worse than "misogynist" or "slow-thinking bubba." Why does such a pathetically thin-skinned, whiny douchebag choose to spend his time arguing on message boards?
so, you don't have a cogent reply to make for facts i and others posted. thanks for clearing that up for us.

so, you don't have a cogent reply to make for facts i and others posted. thanks for clearing that up for us.
Every thread you pollute here goes exactly the same way. You go out of your way to antagonize people, then whine and piss your pants because they don't recognize what a spectacular genius you are.

If the discussions here are not up to the tweed-jackets-with-elbow-patches intellectual roundtables to which you are accustomed, we are so very sorry.

Every thread you pollute here goes exactly the same way. You go out of your way to antagonize people, then whine and piss your pants because they don't recognize what a spectacular genius you are.

If the discussions here are not up to the tweed-jackets-with-elbow-patches intellectual roundtables to which you are accustomed, we are so very sorry.
I wonder how many times this clown has jerked off into his power towel..

ksu-kansas-state-university.gif

so much anger. goodness. a couple of us gave some facts and the whole inside explodes. still don't understand why. maybe it's caitlin from iowa. idk. goodnite, faithful huskers.

I'm sure it will be back to endless Ohio State and Michigan football highlights again before too long.
Since 2015 there have only been an average of 3 regular season games per year that get over a 10 million viewership. Michigan and Ohio State is the only game to appear on this list every year

Who should the big ten advertise instead?

This is like complaining that Pizza Hut is too focused on the pizza and needs to do a better job marketing it’s side salad

Reactions: king_kong_
did someone write that the price of the cheapest ticket means the women's Final Four is more popular than the men's version?
You need to get a clue.. want to bet on the ratings of both on TV too for both final 4’s..

You need to get a clue.. want to bet on the ratings of both on TV too for both final 4’s..
I have never once looked it up and this is anecdotal but myself personally, I have not known one person ever that has watched the women's FF.

Any of you watch it or know someone that watches it?

I will chime in.

You would literally shit your pants what I and three other buddies are paying for the Nebraska/Colorado game on September 9th.

not sure what clue i'm supposed to look for? i'm just curious to see what ratings are this weekend for both mbb and wbb. caitlin v. usc,e is going to be a huge draw on a relative basis. and the lack of mbb blue bloods will be an anchor for the men.

You would literally shit your pants what I and three other buddies are paying for the Nebraska/Colorado game on September 9th.
Hopefully you got a rental car or some fake plates. Those freaks in boulder love to vandalize Nebraska vehicles. They will have plenty of time to when the game is over by the 3rd quarter.

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Any random fan that would pay 300 dollars to watch 2 woman’s BB game is warped or someone with no life.
Any random fan that would pay 300 dollars to watch 2 woman’s BB game is warped or someone with no life.
Well, you can’t define life’s value or interest on every ‘random’ fan. Frankly this sport, or any sport attracts few random fans.

Last edited:
The Hawkeyes’ run has been a good one, but it’s about to come to a screeching halt when they match up with S. Carolina!
Odds are that is the case…but they are there, with all one could hope for- a chance. This thread is as weird as almost any one finds…lots of knuckle dragging amongst us

not sure what clue i'm supposed to look for? i'm just curious to see what ratings are this weekend for both mbb and wbb. caitlin v. usc,e is going to be a huge draw on a relative basis. and the lack of mbb blue bloods will be an anchor for the men.

I said it above but the price difference has alot to do with the teams playing in the men's final four...... go look at last years ticket prices. It's like comparing 2 people but using one person's best photo and using the others person's worst photo, it's not a good comparison......

Reactions: AVeritas
What is the freaking deal here? I might be alone in this, and I 100% agree she is a stud on the court, but good lord, I cant get a couple scrolls down in ANY social media platform without seeing some sort of post from B1G network, NCAA, ESPN, whatever. If it was possible, I would feel a little bad for Iowa's team because no one knows anything about them. They could have a prodigy 13 year old brain surgeon on the team who reanimated Walt Disney's corpse and programmed him to cure cancer, but no one would know because....Caitlin. Cant wait for football season.
To be honest what else can the B1G talk about? They don't like baseball, there men's basketball conference was not good and didn't do well in either tournament. Catlin has been amazing so it will be your offseason feel good story.

I have never once looked it up and this is anecdotal but myself personally, I have not known one person ever that has watched the women's FF.

Any of you watch it or know someone that watches it?
I may watch a WBB for the first time this evening, I find it entertaining to watch the poor sports, known collectively as iowa fan, melt down.

• Haha
Reactions: SuperBigFan
random fans like y'all will boost tonight's ratings just to see caitlin clark. it will be interesting to find out how that reflects in tv ratings for the sold out event.

Looks like a ton of tickets left and it is a few hours before tipoff, which means anyone that was going from out of the state, is already there, which means lot of empty seats because no one is buying last minute tickets for 250+ dollars

Prediction, you will not see many, if any, shots of the fans with the exception of the lower bowl.

Once again our resident pseudointellectual asshat comes here for the sole purpose of starting an argument, then will start blubbering like a toddler when he finds one.

Reactions: Gary.Busey
Once again our resident pseudointellectual asshat comes here for the sole purpose of starting an argument, then will start blubbering like a toddler when he finds one.
I guess I am not even sure what his/her argument is...

Is he/she trying to say that the girls game is more popular than the guys game?

Reactions: Gary.Busey
So in the end there MIGHT be 16,000 on site to watch the girls
And there will be 60,000 to watch the boys
that will be interesting to watch as well. i'm guessing >16k and <60k. but we'll see. semis are always the most interesting games in the finals, at least for me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT