ADVERTISEMENT

OT: B1G and Caitlin Clark

Nicole Auerbach
@NicoleAuerbach

9.9 million people watched the LSU-Iowa women’s basketball championship game. Peaked at 12.6 million. That’s a lot of people tuning in to see those refs!

4:45 PM · Apr 3, 2023
·
Views

ncaawchart-1536x673.png

Last edited:
My biggest beef is the lack of poor sportsmanship it all college sports, yes I’m old I guess I don’t understand talking smack or making gestures. Still irritated me when Nebraska defense would throw the bones for a 3 yards loss in a game they were losing . it’s like stfu play better and you might win more games. Iowa has always been terrible at sportsmanship and lsu was nothing more than a bunch of thugs dressed as basketball players

I think its funny when truth and reality smacks humans in the face time and time again yet when called out it becomes "problematic" to do so. Keep on keepin on humans, one day you'll make it safe and totally fair for everyone. I mean, unless youre....."problematic". LMFAO.

Continue.

Never watched a second, don’t care to

You mentioning some girl nobody heard of 5 minutes ago in the same breath as the Pistol only to have people agree with you is laugh out loud hilarious
It’s weird because he has always had such a boner for Marovich.

What is the freaking deal here? I might be alone in this, and I 100% agree she is a stud on the court, but good lord, I cant get a couple scrolls down in ANY social media platform without seeing some sort of post from B1G network, NCAA, ESPN, whatever. If it was possible, I would feel a little bad for Iowa's team because no one knows anything about them. They could have a prodigy 13 year old brain surgeon on the team who reanimated Walt Disney's corpse and programmed him to cure cancer, but no one would know because....Caitlin. Cant wait for football season.

I’v diagnose the problem…You watch women’s basketball.

That’s it…You’re welcome.

Very dumb to invite the 2nd place team to the white house too along with the champion.
You serious Clark??

On the call part that was the correct call and long overdue in sports. Whistle blowing and player goes for layup or shoots WAY after whistle would have been a T or warning years ago for delay and lack of respect for officials.

Iowa Wrestling should be upset if they didn't get a White House invite. Hell did Penn State even get one for actually WINNING the thing? 🤣

Honestly have no clue if wrestling teams even get invites just joking around a bit...

Anyone watching this mens game? What happened to college hoops, this is terrible basketball, probably the worst championship I can remember since Uconn Butler

Anyone watching this mens game? What happened to college hoops, this is terrible basketball, probably the worst championship I can remember since Uconn Butler
SDSU is not a very good offensive team. They’ve just outmuscled their tournament opponents with great defense and rebounding, but they were outmanned against UConn. Crazy that UConn finished 5th in the Big East - still not sure how that happened.

You serious Clark??

On the call part that was the correct call and long overdue in sports. Whistle blowing and player goes for layup or shoots WAY after whistle would have been a T or warning years ago for delay and lack of respect for officials.

I am very high at the moment and completely confused by how your post relates to my post.

SDSU is not a very good offensive team. They’ve just outmuscled their tournament opponents with great defense and rebounding, but they were outmanned against UConn. Crazy that UConn finished 5th in the Big East - still not sure how that happened.
Officials let sdsu mug their opponents nba 90s style.. only reason they stuck around so long in the tourney.

I am very high at the moment and completely confused by how your post relates to my post.
My " are serious Clark " comment was about iowa to white house. Hadn't heard that and seriously asking are you serious.

The other paragraph was just my statement.

Sorry for confusion and carry on

Reactions: CameronKrazie86
John Adams, former NCAA national coordinator of MBB officiating: “Having that level of officiating in that type of game, I think, really hurt the meteoric rise of women’s basketball. There is not perfect officiating anywhere ever, but man, that was awful.” nicoleauerbachtwitter

i'm guessing iowa will pass on the white house invitation. their coach and players don't seem to be into 'participation' awards.
I mean, it really doesn't make sense. Why not invite all the teams that made the tourney then??

I get it, from Jill's point of view it is both nice and fits an agenda, two birds one stone.

Reactions: AVeritas
Reactions: baseball31ne
"from Jill's point of view"
To be fair to my sanity and keeping down food from here to the end of my time, there's not ONE THING I'd like to see from JILL'S POV.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT