ADVERTISEMENT

One thing I remember thinking about wisconsin vs osu

Redondo

Sophomore
Oct 7, 2012
in 2017 in the 1st quarter was my impression that wu was solid, but didn't seem to have the speed to stay with osu. I didn't see much of the remaining game, but I know the final score was osu 27-21 and wu scored 8 in the 4th Q. Does anyone recall if osu seemed to let up at all in Q 4 and did anyone else get the impression that wu had a tough time keeping up with the speed of osu that impressed me in the 1st Q, which I did get to see?

Just wondering if anyone. else, thinks this could bode well for NU in the near future with NU seeming to quickly increase its overall speed.

The final score wasn't too indicative of the game. Ohio outgained them 450 to 300. Ohio outrushed them 238 to 60. The Ohio DL was the difference. That same unit destroyed USCs OL in the bowl game. I was surprised at the success wisky had throwing the ball. The QB played pretty well and they have some better talent at WR than they get credit for. Davis is a very good player and was just a freshman ly.

OSU's receivers did seem to be quite a bit faster than Wisconsin's defensive backs. I don't remember OSU's defensive line being all that dominant that game. I think the game where OSU's lines were truly dominant was against Penn State. Penn State's lines were supposed to be good on both sides of the ball and Ohio State absolutely demolished them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT