ADVERTISEMENT

One of the worst Nebraska teams ever-

Ive seen worse
Worse Nebraska teams? This team is the worst in my memory dating back almost 40 years. Under Mickey and Busch it's better than at the beginning of the year but they can't fix all of the problems. There is only one or two players on this team that might start on a typical top-10 team (Palmer).

And it is not Mickey's fault. What was Scott Frost thinking in recruiting??? Also High School teams tackle better!
This was/is a bad team BUT Trev also needs to own a large part of that responsibility. What on earth was Trev thinking in not firing Frost at the end of last season then to only fire him so early in this season? Very poor judgment on Trev's part. He wasted a whole season.

I dunno - I still think last year was worse. Remember the special teams last year? God, what a cluster-f***.

Not that I am going to argue with anyone that disagrees. We'd just be splitting hairs over varying degrees of stench.

Reactions: nu2u
If you are at a program like Nebraska and are still having losing seasons by year 3 you should be fired. Nobody should have defended frost after the 2020 season
It's honestly impressive how well he and Matt D fleeced campus leadership and the boosters. They used all the excuses about how Mike Riley destroyed this place and it would take years and years to rebuild. Scott and Matt were out enjoying the finer things in life and just expected this place to fix itself. They robbed their own alma mater blind.

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
This was/is a bad team BUT Trev also needs to own a large part of that responsibility. What on earth was Trev thinking in not firing Frost at the end of last season then to only fire him so early in this season? Very poor judgment on Trev's part. He wasted a whole season.
But we saved that extra mon…nevermind

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT