ADVERTISEMENT

OL Changes Coming?

Snake in the grass? Lol…

Sorry, I didn’t mean to strike a cord. Like I said, don’t take it so personally. You need to lighten up and act like you aren’t the only one allowed to offer an opinion here.
Never have I acted like that, so quit making up stuff about me that isn't true. You gave me nothing but grief the past 4 years because I wasn't optimistic during one of the worst periods in Nebraska football history. I saw immediate problems with this staff, and I saw no sign things were getting better. It's pretty hard to be optimistic in that type of environment. Now I could have gloated and gave you and headcard a hard time because I was right and you were wrong. I didn't do that because I'm not that type of person. And frankly, I don't think there's anything to gloat over because I'm not happy that we have a bad team with a bad coach.

Never have I acted like that, so quit making up stuff about me that isn't true. You gave me nothing but grief the past 4 years because I wasn't optimistic during one of the worst periods in Nebraska football history. I saw immediate problems with this staff, and I saw no sign things were getting better. It's pretty hard to be optimistic in that type of environment. Now I could have gloated and gave you and headcard a hard time because I was right and you were wrong. I didn't do that because I'm not that type of person. And frankly, I don't think there's anything to gloat over because I'm not happy that we have a bad team with a bad coach.
You just gloated my man! You're gonna have to be a work in progress.

Reactions: timnsun
I will agree with the second half of your post, but don’t even pretend that you’ve never acted like that. Take last week as an example. Everyone and their dog knows that Nebraska played well enough to win last week, but you can’t let that go can you? I’m wrong (and everyone else who believes this to be true) because Nebraska lost.

Frankly, I’ve never seen anyone so bullheaded about that. Sure, we lost, scoreboard and all, but it isn’t because we didn’t play well enough to win. And I know, you’re going to respond here like a broken record to tell me how I’m wrong and Nebraska didn’t play well enough to win.

I’m wrong, you see? You’re right. Don’t claim you aren’t that guy, when you are. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but you don’t see it.

Reactions: Laner2
I will agree with the second half of your post, but don’t even pretend that you’ve never acted like that. Take last week as an example. Everyone and their dog knows that Nebraska played well enough to win last week, but you can’t let that go can you? I’m wrong (and everyone else who believes this to be true) because Nebraska lost.

Frankly, I’ve never seen anyone so bullheaded about that. Sure, we lost, scoreboard and all, but it isn’t because we didn’t play well enough to win. And I know, you’re going to respond here like a broken record to tell me how I’m wrong and Nebraska didn’t play well enough to win.

I’m wrong, you see? You’re right. Don’t claim you aren’t that guy, when you are. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but you don’t see it.
We didn't win, therefore we didn't play well enough to win. How hard is that to understand?

I rest my case.
You've been doing the same thing the past 4 years, so get over it dude. All I've heard from you the past 4 years is chastising me because I wasn't optimistic enough about this crappy coaching staff. If you think I'm bullying you now, so be it, you've been doing the same thing for a much longer period of time.

You've been doing the same thing the past 4 years, so get over it dude. All I've heard from you the past 4 years is chastising me because I wasn't optimistic enough about this crappy coaching staff. If you think I'm bullying you now, so be it, you've been doing the same thing for a much longer period of time.
I said Frost wasn’t going to be successful before he was hired and even compared his success at UCF to the success of the current Tulsa head coach Phillip Montgomery.

So I win!!!!!

Think what you want. For 4 years it hasn’t been that you weren’t optimistic enough… it was how terrible things have been and it all started at day 1. I honestly don’t think there’s been another person on this board as bombastic as you.

There are a lot of negative people on this board. And yet, I don’t act this way towards every negative poster. I wonder why? You are blind as a bat when it comes to your own negativity, and you have NEVER, not even once, admitted it. Instead you parade all over this board telling people how wrong they are.

When someone says Ty Robinson is good you immediately claim how terrible he is. But God forbid if anyone says something bad about Ben Stille… that’s immediate grounds for a reprimand from you.

Sorry to say this, but you absolutely suck as a poster. I’ve never said this about another poster on this board, so congratulations on the lofty honor.

I said Frost wasn’t going to be successful before he was hired and even compared his success at UCF to the success of the current Tulsa head coach Phillip Montgomery.

So I win!!!!!
And I never had an issue with you. I respect you as a poster and when you post stuff I would have disagreed with, I listen.

Something that I can’t do with Oldjar07…

Think what you want. For 4 years it hasn’t been that you weren’t optimistic enough… it was how terrible things have been and it all started at day 1. I honestly don’t think there’s been another person on this board as bombastic as you.

There are a lot of negative people on this board. And yet, I don’t act this way towards every negative poster. I wonder why? You are blind as a bat when it comes to your own negativity, and you have NEVER, not even once, admitted it. Instead you parade all over this board telling people how wrong they are.

When someone says Ty Robinson is good you immediately claim how terrible he is. But God forbid if anyone says something bad about Ben Stille… that’s immediate grounds for a reprimand from you.

Sorry to say this, but you absolutely suck as a poster. I’ve never said this about another poster on this board, so congratulations on the lofty honor.
Ty Robinson was terrible his freshman year and probably shouldn't have been starting. He's better this year, but still I'd say he's maybe our 4th best Dlineman. Daniels, Stille, and Thomas are all better. He has the talent to be a really good player, but he's playing nowhere near his talent level, and I'll admit I'm hard on those type of guys.

Good I think you suck as a poster too, so you can go ahead and put me on ignore. I disagree with a lot of guys on this board. Heck I've disagreed with Headcard and Dinglefritz more than anybody, but I still have respect for those guys as posters. I can't say the same about you.

Ty Robinson was terrible his freshman year and probably shouldn't have been starting. He's better this year, but still I'd say he's maybe our 4th best Dlineman. Daniels, Stille, and Thomas are all better. He has the talent to be a really good player, but he's playing nowhere near his talent level, and I'll admit I'm hard on those type of guys.

Good I think you suck as a poster too, so you can go ahead and put me on ignore. I disagree with a lot of guys on this board. Heck I've disagreed with Headcard and Dinglefritz more than anybody, but I still have respect for those guys as posters. I can't say the same about you.
What’s funny to me is even when I give specifics, you don’t consider the possibility that maybe someone other than you is right.

I’ve had issues with Nikki, but he’s been right about a lot of things that I disagreed with. I’ve even acknowledged to him directly that I was wrong, and attempted to be more respectful towards him. SnohomishRed was another that I went back and forth with and we have gotten to a place of mutual understanding. Even Wasker77 and I had some back and forth stuff during the Riley era. That’s also in the past.

It’s a message board, and we aren’t going to see eye to eye all the time. Huskerbaseball13 is very down on Frost and company, and I rarely respond to him. With every one of those guys I’ve been able to get to a place where we don’t have the back and forth garbage.

I only have that with you right now. It’s not that I’m unreasonable. The proof is in my posting history. But feel free to tell me how wrong I am again. I’m used to it.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
The only lineup I see is Newbomb and that lineup won't work.
I told you that new line won't work because I didn't have it schemed out exactly like this. LOL I think Bando at G and hopefully Banks gets out of that splint on his hand/wrist can add really good depth and some more physicality.

Even when that group in the last half of '18 looked pretty good, this new unit actually played well as a unit. The best I've seen an OL play since SF got here.
Becoming physical and overall a very young line, with some real inexperience, so NW was a perfect opponent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT