ADVERTISEMENT

Official NCAA Football Championship Game Thread

giphy.gif

Already 115 rushing yards for Michigan. This might get ugly.

Yup, my initial prediction was Michigan 38 Washington 17. But then started thinking that Michigan won’t allow for enough possessions to get to that score. Looks like they can drop 50+ on UW the way things are going. Don’t really expect UW to all of a sudden figure out how to stop UM run game. Could get ugly…

Even Ohio State and Penn State with their fantastic defenses struggled somewhat to slow Michigan's ground game. I'm not sure why I hoped Washington could. Silly optimism I guess. This looks way too easy for the Wolverines.

Reactions: Redblood23
Both of these offenses are so damn good with their manipulations of the defense with formations, shifts, and motions. It’s like a clinic.

Penix draft stock plummeting

Hopefully not, it shouldn’t. This was very predictable. I also expect that Penix will make a few plays before the night is over. Probably not enough to win, but enough to remind everyone why he’s here.

That’s irrelevant.. Georgia lost the SEC championship game they were favored in that too..
Not irrelevant.. I thought you wanted the four best teams in the playoff. If that’s what you believe then Georgia gets a seat at the table

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT