ADVERTISEMENT

Official NCAA Football Championship Game Thread

for the Michigan Definitely Cheated crowd:

how do you level those accusations while simultaneously brushing aside the alleged involvement of said cheating with our current OC's two best games he's ever coached?

it was alleged that Michigan also dabbled in a bit of chicanery with regards to who made last year's playoff in the form of sharing signs with a common opponent of both Tennessee and Clemson - South Carolina - so that they'd be eliminated from contention and thus Michigan wouldn't have to face them.

the result was more than 1,000 yards of offense and 90+ points scored by a South Carolina team that had previously shown zero ability to perform to those levels under Satt.

happy coincidence? sour grapes? too far fetched?

I am genuinely curious. will hang up and listen.
if it is my team, then i am okay with it and will defend it forever as "everyone does it, who cares"

but since it is not my team, and i am a bitter hater, i want them to receive the death penalty and all the peepee slaps that come with it

I am certainly pulling for Washington.
Never forget the game in the early 90's in Lincoln. My buddy and I watched it in a local bar. He was from Washington. Entmann was really hard to stop.

I hope the Huskies win as well. I laugh too at how Michigan says they have 9 Natty's. The Natty really needs to be looked at post probably 1960 or 1970. Anything before that is just dumb as it was just the wild west and anyone could "claim" a title.
i think yale has 28

I'm pulling for Washington.

If UM wins, the multiple investigations into their program will get broomed.

If Washington wins, the investigations are much more likely to complete.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
hairball cheats like he's in the sec.
penis has already beat mich once in his carreer. wash has a game changer db
mich rotates 9 dlinemen with over 200 minutes pt each. ass kicking run game
team with fewest mistakes wins -same old game

I hope the Huskies win as well. I laugh too at how Michigan says they have 9 Natty's. The Natty really needs to be looked at post probably 1960 or 1970. Anything before that is just dumb as it was just the wild west and anyone could "claim" a title.
I agree, Two platoon football didn’t start till 1964 season..

Leather helmet years are really lame, too much disparity who was really national champions..

What credit does Nebraska get for the only team to beat the 4 horsemen twice?

Going for Washington. Should be a great game. I don't think Michigan has seen a qb like Penix and I don't think Penix has seen a D like Michigan. Sounds like Washington rb is ready to go.

Reactions: scarletred
for the Michigan Definitely Cheated crowd:

how do you level those accusations while simultaneously brushing aside the alleged involvement of said cheating with our current OC's two best games he's ever coached?

it was alleged that Michigan also dabbled in a bit of chicanery with regards to who made last year's playoff in the form of sharing signs with a common opponent of both Tennessee and Clemson - South Carolina - so that they'd be eliminated from contention and thus Michigan wouldn't have to face them.

the result was more than 1,000 yards of offense and 90+ points scored by a South Carolina team that had previously shown zero ability to perform to those levels under Satt.

happy coincidence? sour grapes? too far fetched?

I am genuinely curious. will hang up and listen.
Or they started clicking on O. South Carolina then scored 38 points against Notre Dame in the bowl game, equaling the most points given up by the domers that year (USC).

Reactions: king_kong_
I’m leaning Michigan here. Haven’t bet anything yet. Hopefully get something juicy live, which is coincidentally my stripper name.

go huskies, although mich will probably win..it's fun telling mich fan they ain't won a legit nc since 48

Reactions: Sinomatic
That's a real good answer for Washington. Gave the defense a nice long rest and got some points.

Reactions: scarletred
Did the sideline reporter just say that McCarthy looks at himself in the mirror every morning and says "I love you man?"

What an absolute tool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT