ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 1st Half Thread***

Not that I’m complaining, but does Urban not realize their strength is passing and our weakness is coverage?

I suspect Urban thought that they would physically dominate to start and wear us down and then can throw at will once we were demoralized. However no one demoralizes us like we demoralize ourselves.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
I suspect Urban thought that they would physically dominate to start and wear us down and then can throw at will once we were demoralized. However no one demoralizes us like we demoralize ourselves.

Probably, but he’d be smarter against us to do the opposite, use the passing game to open the running game.

Probably, but he’d be smarter against us to do the opposite, use the passing game to open the running game.

I think urban knows he has 7 any time he wants passing. They need a run game to compete with teams like Michigan. Might as well practice early vs a team that has no shot to beat yoi

Pretty typical start by the offense. Great first drive, then disappear for a long stretch.

As long as OSU’s offense also disappears for a while, we’ll be okay

Well, we are about another OSU td drive away from this turning into another pants-shitting.

Pretty typical start by the offense. Great first drive, then disappear for a long stretch.

As long as OSU’s offense also disappears for a while, we’ll be okay

We're really good until we run out of the scripted plays. When the other team adjusts, we become average.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT