ADVERTISEMENT

Of passing interest here, Kade Warner ...

these "highlights" aren't nearly the flex you think they are

vast majority of balls under thrown, touchdowns after he'd already pissed the game away via turnovers and some good scrambles

we won't miss any of it one bit
They are exactly the flex that I think. A QB having to move around in an unstable pocket making plays down the field with arm and legs.

"Touchdowns after he'd already pissed the game away..." HEY WAIT!!!! I thought you said we were in the game through 3Qs, and it was only THEN that the real 2AM revealed himself.

So which is it? The games were already pissed away when he made these plays? Or he pissed the games away late?

Which is your narrative, cuz now you're all over the place, bud. You're on skates. Just like I knew you'd be.

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
these "highlights" aren't nearly the flex you think they are

vast majority of balls under thrown, touchdowns after he'd already pissed the game away via turnovers and some good scrambles

we won't miss any of it one bit
It's odd that we never see lowlights. I guess maybe no one wants to relive that train wreck? We just want to avert our eyes and move past it.

They are exactly the flex that I think. A QB having to move around in an unstable pocket making plays down the field with arm and legs.

"Touchdowns after he'd already pissed the game away..." HEY WAIT!!!! I thought you said we were in the game through 3Qs, and it was only THEN that the real 2AM revealed himself.

So which is it? The games were already pissed away when he made these plays? Or he pissed the games away late?

Which is your narrative, cuz now you're all over the place, bud. You're on skates. Just like I knew you'd be.
I didn't ever say that.

AM fumbled against illinois to piss that game away at the end of the 1st half. it was returned for a touchdown, and we were dead.

there are 2 mins of highlights in that tape from that game, including a long run when we were down 30-9.

AM was a loser before the games started. he was a loser during the games. he was a loser after the games ended.

What's your connection to Martinez? Your position is completely irrational. Why don't you set up a poll and ask the fans if they want Martinez back for another year?

No. The OL and Special Teams lowered our ceiling. That was OBVIOUS.

You're comparing this to Verge? GTFO.
It's really strange that a quarterback so bad as depicted here could start for Scott Frost at N four straight years.

It's really strange that a quarterback so bad as depicted here could start for Scott Frost at N four straight years.
he was unceremoniously benched for Rice's backup QB in year 3, which led to Frost's best win at NU (at home vs Penn St)

I consider it cruel and unusual punishment that Frost continued to trot AM out there despite the skyscraping mountain of evidence that he couldn't cut it

it's the reason Frost was forced to fire all his friends and remove himself from the offense while taking a pay cut

No. The OL and Special Teams lowered our ceiling. That was OBVIOUS.

You're comparing this to Verge? GTFO.
special teams lost us the mich st & iowa games

AM lost us the illinois, purdue, michigan and minnesota games

that was OBVIOUS

AM and Alonzo Verge are the exact same kind of player -- one you cannot win with!

Agreed, it is very strange. Frost and verduzco get an f for quarterback evaluation, development and recruiting. After the success of Mackenzie Milton, they should have been able to get some dudes in the room. They did not. They went all in on a skinny Luke McCaffrey who was not deserving of a scholarship at quarterback. They were wowed by hype and athleticism and arrogantly thought they could turn him into a quarterback.

AM was a desirable recruit despite being damaged goods. But after year two, we had seen the ceiling. Again, coach Frost was too stubborn to do what needed to be done.

I guess Deuce Vaughn better be ready to transfer then after a season of AMart?

Seems like a lot of bitterness here which I can understand given what's become of N football since Frank left. That's a long time.
Why. Martinez only has one year plus I seriously doubt he's gonna be your starter all season

Reactions: king_kong_
He shouldn't have. But honestly we'll never know because no one ever got an honest opportunity. Only when fans were pissed did they try something else when the game was lost and bad situation to throw someone in for their first snaps.

Reactions: Baxter48
Oh, I remember it very well. At the time, I was distraught over losing Wandale R because he was the only WR threat we had. Who were the others? Falck? Warner? Liewer? LOL. The white man's brigade at WR. But everyone here was jealous that WRob was leaving for Kentucky and predicted his demise. Didn't happen. So eat it, buddy.
Yeah. It's everyone else's fault that AM couldn't get the ball to an all conference talent at WR and an all conference talent at TE.

What's even stranger is that Frost chose to ride a different horse in an attempt to save his job this season instead of rolling with the kid he chained himself to for 4 years and has a million starts.

• Haha
Reactions: c_broadus
What's even stranger is that Frost chose to ride a different horse in an attempt to save his job this season instead of rolling with the kid he chained himself to for 4 years and has a million starts.
He’s riding a different horse because the one he was riding bucked him off and ran away. Frost was surprised and disappointed AM entered the portal.

He’s riding a different horse because the one he was riding bucked him off and ran away. Frost was surprised and disappointed AM entered the portal.
Trev told Frost AM had to go. he didn't run away, he was told to hit the bricks. and rightfully so.

there's a reason he unceremoniously was included in the senior day tribute prior to our home finale. not a single person was surprised, except maybe AM himself.

Trev told Frost AM had to go. he didn't run away, he was told to hit the bricks. and rightfully so.

there's a reason he unceremoniously was included in the senior day tribute prior to our home finale. not a single person was surprised, except maybe AM
nm

there's a reason he unceremoniously was included in the senior day tribute prior to our home finale. not a single person was surprised, except maybe AM himself.
This.

Trev pulled the strings on the coaching changes.

Whipple wasn't coming here in order to coach AM to another 4 win campaign.

Catch a game is about what I would expect from the kid. Went to a bowl game. Good for him.
... Warner, a senior wide receiver and graduate transfer from Nebraska. "So it's not only the fact that I've never been to one, but the fact that we've been close at Nebraska for the last couple of years going to one and we never could get there.

So the fact that we're however many games in and already are going to go bowling, it's a great relief just to be able to go to a bowl game. And now I've got my whole family looking at bowl projections and this and that, whatever, and I've just got to focus on 1-0 every day. But it's going to be a fun time." Topeka CJ

Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, some but not all of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character of a person.

Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, refers to several types of arguments, some but not all of which are fallacious. Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character of a person.

I don't give a shit (American for I don't care or not interested)​

We say or use this phrase when we don't care or are not interested in what someone says or does.
AVeritas :guys,Kade Warner plays for Kansas State. He had 14 catches in 13 games.

Tuco Salamanca: i don't give a shit about your football team.

No, he called Kade and AMart drug heads. Be a Nebraskan and say what it was, a shitty post about former players. Good grief.

Last edited:
Why do you speak in italics?
Okay, it's pretty simple. I hate that youngsters are not being taught cursive. I find printing and standard font boring, nondescript. So, I opt for italics. The nuns at Bishop Heelan did it to me. Blame them.

angry-nun-with-ruler-picture-id95716587

• Haha
Okay, it's pretty simple. I hate that youngsters are not being taught cursive. I find printing and standard font boring, nondescript. So, I opt for italics. The nuns at Bishop Heelan did it to me. Blame them.

You were a product of Heelan? Where did you go to elementary/junior high? I taught in the Catholic Schools of Sioux City early in my teaching career.

I can't imagine this board should K-State and Nebraska get matched up in a bowl game.

I wish Martinez well, he needed a change of scenery and Kade was a great kid and people were really high on him for a while but it faded over time. Both are outstanding young men and I hope they perform well and enjoy the remainder of their college careers.

Heelan? You gave us quite a few ass kickings over the years in football. 😫

You were a product of Heelan? Where did you go to elementary/junior high? I taught in the Catholic Schools of Sioux City early in my teaching career.
I went to Immaculate Conception then Bishop Heelan. Played with Husker Mike Grace, Iowa's Leo Miller, and ND"s Denny Conway who later all of whom won Heelan's first state championship back in the 60s. Don Fleming was the now-legendary coach. His son, Creighton, coached at one of the Omaha Catholic schools but like his father died early of a heart condition.

My uncle went to N. My dentist as well. I have a long history with the school. Sioux City has always had a large N contingent. Once had Bob Devaney as a dinner guest speaker. Great Irishman.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT