ADVERTISEMENT

NU PSU FIRST HALF GAME THREAD****

Kalu's "anticipation" on that PI was a joke. Even if they threw that out route he was way late. If you're going to "anticipate" something at least get there early and committ the PI. Another missed tackle, another Barkley TD! This train wreck can't end soon enough.

Didnt you guys see we have the lead now..... go bitch about our coach in the 1000000 different messages on this board.. this is for the game
It’s kind of cute how excited you got for Riley when Nebraska had a temporary lead due to Penn State stumbling a little...

kaz just reprimended me for calling 463 a douchebag. i told him to **** off. so..it's been nice knowing all of you.
giphy.gif

Do we have to ask anymore if there has been a worse Nebraska team in the past 60 years?

This team is beyond awful.

We're playing harder than we did last week? Thank god I had to work and missed that game.

When MR has the camera on him, he has a look like he's going into the bright light!

I feel bad for the offense, the defense clearly cannot stop anybody. If I was Mike Riley i would not punt the remainder of the game. All punting does is give PSU a chance to rake up more yards on offense.

Remember when Tommy Armstrong was the thing that was really holding back this offense? And if you couldn't see that, you were a DUMBASS!!!!!!

What a terrible football team.. I'm still baffled about how bad they are in all three phases of the game.. Just wow!!

I repeat...this staff knows they are getting fired yet they can’t bring any creativity to the offensive play calling. I feel bad for the next program that will be dumb enough to hire Langsdork.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT