ADVERTISEMENT

NU PSU FIRST HALF GAME THREAD****

LOL....PSU might get to 49 at half-time.

At this point, Moos might have to shift gears and prevent Riley and Diaco from coaching these players for a single more day.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
Have we EVER gone into halftime with less than 10 total yards... i have seriously seen it all... the absolute bottom now...holy cow

Reactions: headcard
My God Helfrich is talking about his high school's football team he is so bored

Good job picking up that flag. If you can't make that hit, let's just outlaw football completely.

Reactions: headcard
The officials used the mercy rule for the FSU - Del St. game today and cut the quarters to 10 minutes in the 2nd half. I wonder if they could do the same for Nebraska - Penn St.?

Can our offense just take knees the rest of the second half? If we're going to punt anyways we might as well melt some clock in the process.

Riley should man up at the postgame presser and just say "Folks, I'm sorry, I really got in over my head, I don't know what I'm doing, and it isn't fair to these young men, the school, and the good people of the state of Nebraska for me to continue. I'm resigning my position. Good luck to you all."

I am literally sick. Does Nebraska survive the three years with Riley at the helm? he has systematically demolished the Huskers. Kansas is playing is playing the Sooners tougher than the Huskers are playing. Purdue is beating Iowa.

What do you say at half time to a team that has been kicked all over the field for as many games as they can remember and are now down by 5 TDS?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT