ADVERTISEMENT

NU-CU - Everyone Will Be Watching

To be absolutely clear I was giving reasons as to WHY -Klatt- MIGHT use language that would indicate that Colorado would have success earlier than Nebraska via the records of their respective head coaches.

And I'm writing this in response to your question because I get the feeling that what I'm communicating is getting lost in the mail for some reason.
I think your communication is getting lost in the mail because your message is confusing. You seem to be comparing Sanders at JSU to Rhule at Baylor. Sanders happened to have a son as a qb who could have gone to Bama or Georgia but played at JSU. Probably makes life a little easier on pops.

Reactions: shocksker
I think your communication is getting lost in the mail because your message is confusing. You seem to be comparing Sanders at JSU to Rhule at Baylor. Sanders happened to have a son as a qb who could have gone to Bama or Georgia but played at JSU. Probably makes life a little easier on pops.
Shadeur didn’t have those kind of offers

I have no doubts we will be able to run the ball against Colorado. I also have no doubts that our defense will be much better than TCU. What I have doubts about is our game plan. Will we stick with what's working or will we kill all the momentum with bad player management, penalties and impatient play calling.

I know everyone will be watching and ready to pounce with their memes and jokes as soon as Nebraska makes a mistake especially in the 4th quarter. That's just what we have become to everyone outside of Nebraska now.

Some how we always keep it close and I'm not expecting a blowout, but if Colorado manages to get out a big lead late in the second half and we are forced to start passing to get back in the game, then things might get ugly.

It would feel so great if we pounded them into submission this week with the running game. never letting their offense on the field and shutting up Deion and the rest of the country until the next game.

Just a little devil's advocate. Bantering, speculating. Passing the time.

Go Big Red!

no UGA offer & no official visits

doesn't exactly pass the sniff test for a 3 star, buff fan

this is no knock on him, just reality
Every recruiting site listed those offers. Shedeur and Deion mentioned those offers. I have no dog in the fight as it won't stop him from throwing for 400+ yards against his opponents. I was just curious how you know, but it's just conspiracy theory on your end (which you pattern into some kind of 'reality'). Also, other services have him rated higher (4*); not that it matters.

Every recruiting site listed those offers. Shedeur and Deion mentioned those offers. I have no dog in the fight as it won't stop him from throwing for 400+ yards against his opponents. I was just curious how you know, but it's just conspiracy theory on your end (which you pattern into some kind of 'reality'). Also, other services have him rated higher (4*); not that it matters.
you were pretty quiet during the offseason

and no site lists a UGA offer

I have no doubts we will be able to run the ball against Colorado. I also have no doubts that our defense will be much better than TCU. What I have doubts about is our game plan. Will we stick with what's working or will we kill all the momentum with bad player management, penalties and impatient play calling.

I know everyone will be watching and ready to pounce with their memes and jokes as soon as Nebraska makes a mistake especially in the 4th quarter. That's just what we have become to everyone outside of Nebraska now.

Some how we always keep it close and I'm not expecting a blowout, but if Colorado manages to get out a big lead late in the second half and we are forced to start passing to get back in the game, then things might get ugly.

It would feel so great if we pounded them into submission this week with the running game. never letting their offense on the field and shutting up Deion and the rest of the country until the next game.
I doubt CU can do the things against NU that it did against TCU. With film, the Husker defense will be much better prepared to create havoc. While Dykes said he didn't see anything they weren't expecting, it's the little things that only show up in film that give defenses their best chances to exploit. I'm taking it that CU will not be doing the same things it did against TCU because they likely won't work against NU. With a couple more backs potentially available, lineman, TE, and WRs, I think we can diversify the offense a bit more than we could against TCU which might keep your D off balance. I'm excited to see that matchup. I'm also expecting a much better Nebraska offense ready to exploit what we struggled with on D.

I doubt CU can do the things against NU that it did against TCU. With film, the Husker defense will be much better prepared to create havoc. While Dykes said he didn't see anything they weren't expecting, it's the little things that only show up in film that give defenses their best chances to exploit. I'm taking it that CU will not be doing the same things it did against TCU because they likely won't work against NU. With a couple more backs potentially available, lineman, TE, and WRs, I think we can diversify the offense a bit more than we could against TCU which might keep your D off balance. I'm excited to see that matchup. I'm also expecting a much better Nebraska offense ready to exploit what we struggled with on D.
At this point and unless Sims turns gold in a hurry, the Nebraska offense will probably be about as anemic scoring wise as they were against Minny. I hate to say it, but I see a one sided game in favor of cu. And the crowd noise will be way louder in boulder as well as some altitude issues, many things going against Nebraska on Saturday.

Reactions: CornHusker_635
For better or worse, most of the country's CFB fans will watch this game. Not much in that same time window, and with the CU performance and Travis Hunter talk, it will be on everywhere.

It is a big opportunity to finally stand up for 60 minutes and get a win. Or just continue to lose on national TV.

Throw us a bone guys.
Hate to burst your balloon but most of the country long ago lost interest in NU football. Of course Deion will attract fans no matter how bad the opponent.

Hate to burst your balloon but most of the country long ago lost interest in NU football. Of course Deion will attract fans no matter how bad the opponent.
This is true. This board thinks it’s a big statement for recruiting. We aren’t beat Deon in recruiting 9 out of 10 times. And it’s only going to get tougher when he actually has talent.

Reactions: CornHusker_635
This is true. This board thinks it’s a big statement for recruiting. We aren’t beat Deon in recruiting 9 out of 10 times. And it’s only going to get tougher when he actually has talent.
Is that true? We beat him straight up for Coleman. Nelson shows an offer. I think we have quite a few recruits Deion would love to have.

Is that true? We beat him straight up for Coleman. Nelson shows an offer. I think we have quite a few recruits Deion would love to have.
Coleman was never going. Deon just got to CU. I hate CU and the libs in Boulder as much as anyone. However, I’ll bet whatever you want on how many head to head kids we out recruit Deon for.

Go Iowa Awesome is that way 👉.

Coleman was never going. Deon just got to CU. I hate CU and the libs in Boulder as much as anyone. However, I’ll bet whatever you want on how many head to head kids we out recruit Deon for.
I'll let you know if my life ever reaches the point where I'm betting random internet strangers over Deion Sanders. I'm not there yet.

The last time I checked Rhule had also just got to NU. So Rhule 1. Deion 0. And please tell me you aren't one of those people who would now claim Deion wouldn't want Nelson or the OL from Hawaii.

Reactions: leodisflowers
I'll let you know if my life ever reaches the point where I'm betting random internet strangers over Deion Sanders. I'm not there yet.

The last time I checked Rhule had also just got to NU. So Rhule 1. Deion 0. And please tell me you aren't one of those people who would now claim Deion wouldn't want Nelson or the OL from Hawaii.
Nelson took a visit to boulder and prime pitched him personally, so you are correct.

Reactions: king_kong_
Would be the biggest Nebraska win in what? Since Michigan state 2015? Just like we all knew that Nebraska was going to blow that Minnesota game in the 4thQ....we all know somehow Nebraska will find a way to embarrass themselves. Until proven otherwise, that is my philosophy at this point.

If not...then maybe Matt Rhule is the guy for us.

Would be the biggest Nebraska win in what? Since Michigan state 2015? Just like we all knew that Nebraska was going to blow that Minnesota game in the 4thQ....we all know somehow Nebraska will find a way to embarrass themselves. Until proven otherwise, that is my philosophy at this point.

If not...then maybe Matt Rhule is the guy for us.
nobody-cares-nobody-gives-a-fck.gif

says the guy who doesn't know the difference between "you're" and "your."
Yeah i actually have no idea of the difference. Can you please explain? I want to make sure that when i communicate with strangers on a football message board i always use perfect grammar and punctuation. Thanks!

Yeah i actually have no idea of the difference. Can you please explain? I want to make sure that when i communicate with strangers on a football message board i always use perfect grammar and punctuation. Thanks!
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime. I'm going to teach you how to fish, and let you do the research to understand the difference. When insulting someone's intelligence, it's best to not look like the idiot.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime. I'm going to teach you how to fish, and let you do the research to understand the difference. When insulting someone's intelligence, it's best to not look like the idiot.
Was insulting his ability to critically think. idgaf about grammar on a football message board. Loosen up dork

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT