ADVERTISEMENT

Not done yet 2024 class

Please help me if Rhule is gonna land this guy...

I apologize for anything negative I said about Rhule. He has shown me, more than adequately so, that he has pure command.
It’s actually true. I think we are so conditioned to seeing coaches without a plan and not giving this type of effort that we assume we will get mediocrity.

This is different.

This is what you get when you hire a coach with a PROVEN track record of doing this at every single place he has been (college).

It’s actually true. I think we are so conditioned to seeing coaches without a plan and not giving this type of effort that we assume we will get mediocrity.

This is different.

This is what you get when you hire a coach with a PROVEN track record of doing this at every single place he has been (college).
I'm happy to be so wrong! Rhule so far is AMAZING. I couldn't have dreamed this level of care and intentional love to recruits and his players!!

He's incredible. I'm all N. Matt, if you ever need me I've got 4 years.

There are impressive late recruiting possibilities due to the revolving coaching carousel and NCAA rules which let players transfer if the head coach leaves. Texas and Old Miss, for example, also are working hard right now to see if they can steal players from Alabama. It's a competitive world out there.

The mighty Lancers are coming to Lincoln. Got to love it.

Salpointe Catholic has put out some pretty good football players.

All those whiners that didn't have patience with Rhule this past year are awfully quiet now. You can't turn over the roster overnight. I suspect that we'll be pretty damn good in Year 3. Right on schedule. Year 1 he has to change the culture and get buy in. Year 2 we'll make the leap. Those one score losses will become one score wins. Year 3... wow!

6'6", 245 lbs DE with speed? Yessir!

When prior staffs offered somebody we hadn’t heard of this late in the cycle, they were typically zero impact and gone before 12 months. I am sure it will be different this time.
High 4 star who is only on the market because of a playoff team’s coaching change. This is a little different than those late low 3 star guys Bo and Frost took to fill their class.

High 4 star who is only on the market because of a playoff team’s coaching change. This is a little different than those late low 3 star guys Bo and Frost took to fill their class.
Wait this same thread calls him a 3 star and a 4 star . ? Which is it?

Wish it was not going to be so damn cold this weekend for his visit. Hopefully, frigid weather does not matter to this kid.

I'd be telling recruits that 2 of the 4 NFL games this weekend are going to be played in sub 28 degree weather so if you're wanting to play in the pros, you're going to play in the cold so you may as well get used to it.

I'd be telling recruits that 2 of the 4 NFL games this weekend are going to be played in sub 28 degree weather so if you're wanting to play in the pros, you're going to play in the cold so you may as well get used to it.
There are recruits for whom this will be a really good point. In fact, I have read some recruits mention that very point. So let's hope that is true in this case too. He sounds like a great addition if we can snag him.

You don't have to worry about the recruits being told things like that about the cold weather. I'm sure they'll hear it so much they'll be sick and tired of hearing it by the time they leave.

Isn’t it easier, and more truthful, to say….we don’t play in Lincoln in January?

How is a not nationally ranked player a "high 4 star"?

Keona White. Rivals 5.8 4 star. Are we talking about the same players? Ochoa is a walk on 3 star. Is that who you’re referring to?
I'm saying the Keona Wilhite isn't nationally ranked but you referred to him as a "high 4 star"

I'm saying the Keona Wilhite isn't nationally ranked but you referred to him as a "high 4 star"
Rivals profile posted in this thread shows him as a 5.8 4 star. So I take it you’re objecting to me using the term high. I get it now.

All those whiners that didn't have patience with Rhule this past year are awfully quiet now. You can't turn over the roster overnight. I suspect that we'll be pretty damn good in Year 3. Right on schedule. Year 1 he has to change the culture and get buy in. Year 2 we'll make the leap. Those one score losses will become one score wins. Year 3... wow!

6'6", 245 lbs DE with speed? Yessir!
Don’t worry they’ll be back when we aren’t playing championship level football this year

When prior staffs offered somebody we hadn’t heard of this late in the cycle, they were typically zero impact and gone before 12 months. I am sure it will be different this time.
Mad Get It Right GIF by Holly Logan

Reactions: GBRforLife1
He was at Washington with an NIL deal, why do you think anyone would’ve “heard of him.”
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
I’m sure there are lots of people that had heard of him. We could track down his middle school classmates, for example.

His name has not surfaced on this message board until this thread. Dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT