ADVERTISEMENT

Noonan is N

denzel-washington-boom.gif

this is terrific news.
lets get this thing turned…

Lovonte David needs to be in the top 5 in the past 50 years.

Agreed on David, and there are a bunch that could be in that 6 to 10 or 15 range. Some guys I think could be in that range are Minter, Barrett Ruud, Farley, maybe Prince or Dennard. Also Groce was solid (but probably better PR than DB).

Likely some greats that I'm forgetting, but those are some of the ones off the top of my head.

Agreed on David, and there are a bunch that could be in that 6 to 10 or 15 range. Some guys I think could be in that range are Minter, Barrett Ruud, Farley, maybe Prince or Dennard. Also Groce was solid (but probably better PR than DB).

Likely some greats that I'm forgetting, but those are some of the ones off the top of my head.
Randy Gregory too.

I can make an argument that Barret Ruud is one of the top 5 Blackshirts of All Time... aka one of the BOATs.
Would this be akin to all of your AM-is-great-because-of-his-total-offense-output argument?

aka Ruud never missed a game and was a tremendous accumulator of stats?

Reactions: Mr.Scary13
I can make an argument that Barret Ruud is one of the top 5 Blackshirts of All Time... aka one of the BOATs.
Jenna is Bo Ruud one of the other 4? I don’t know what your smoking but Barrett probably doesn’t even start on the all Nebraska defense.
May not even get reps.

Just LBs I’d put ahead of Barrett

Polk, Stewart, David, Broderick Thomas, Murtaugh, Foreman, Croel, Farley, & probably Kelsay just to name a few

I’ll catch hell for a few. People will say the sandman is a DE, whatever the case, Broderick was a better blackshirt then Ruud.

youve left off so many others, it like you haven’t watched a lot of Husker football prior to 1999.

Maybe the Ruuds are the best legacy but it’s debatable. Bo left such a bad taste and him and Barrett played in the dark days of the program.

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT