ADVERTISEMENT

No way this kills 1.5-3mil people. A NBA example. High risk group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

10 out of 450 NBA players have Covid. I assume they are all tested.

That is a 2% infection rate. Globally, 150mil.

At a 1-2% kill rate Covid needs to murder 1.5-3mil people.

BS

GBR
What kind of ridiculous logic is this? What is the point of putting your head in the sand and pretending like this isn’t happening? Like you just magically know more than the CDC.

I know one person who has had it and they died on Wednesday. He was in his 50s and previously healthy.. so as far as I’m concerned the fatality rate is 100% with people I have contact with. But if this makes you feel better to spout this bullshit, have at it. You have an 80% chance of having minimal effect, so hopefully that will be you... I haven’t been on in awhile and can see why I bailed. Just popped in to see what the board was talking about... idiots like you are why this wasn’t stopped in the first place. God you are dumb....

I certainly don't know if all the preventive measures are the right way to go or not. But I do know that if I wanted to make these decisions, I should have studied a lot harder, graduated from medical school and dedicated my life to protecting public health. Until I've done all of that, I'll spare everyone my armchair quarterbacking.

U are all completely paranoid and the wool is pulled over the American Intellect.

Let's c 30k dead. Let alone 1.5-3mil.

Wake up

I mean, prove me wrong people. This shit is way overblown.

If 15k people die in the next 24 hrs let me know...

I try to have patience with slow people, but you are some kind of stupid tonight. You really think states and even entire nations are quarantining for no reason? Just do a simple search and read up a little. The CDC and every dam news outlet on planet Earth is saying the same thing. You do not just naturally know more than the worlds leading scientists. And no, it’s not the freaking flu, every other simpleton that said that a month ago has walked that one back and you probably should too. But if you want to live in lala land, I guess that’s your prerogative.

I know one person who has had it and they died on Wednesday. He was in his 50s and previously healthy.. so as far as I’m concerned the fatality rate is 100% with people I have contact with. But if this makes you feel better to spout this bullshit, have at it. You have an 80% chance of having minimal effect, so hopefully that will be you... I haven’t been on in awhile and can see why I bailed. Just popped in to see what the board was talking about... idiots like you are why this wasn’t stopped in the first place. God you are dumb....
Sorry for your loss.

I try to have patience with slow people, but you are some kind of stupid tonight. You really think states and even entire nations are quarantining for no reason? Just do a simple search and read up a little. The CDC and every dam news outlet on planet Earth is saying the same thing. You do not just naturally know more than the worlds leading scientists. And no, it’s not the freaking flu, every other simpleton that said that a month ago has walked that one back and you probably should too. But if you want to live in lala land, I guess that’s your prerogative.

Yes. Morons. My prerogative.

When this is over, we'll be laughing our asses off at the paranoid social media that created this mess.

Do the math.

When this is over, we'll be laughing our asses off at the paranoid social media that created this mess.

Do the math.
Not sure who “we” are, but there is nothing funny about this and I’m not sure you understand the “math” you keep speaking of.

Here is an Imperial College report with some pretty shocking math, but I’m sure your NBA case study is more scientific.

Do the math.
That may be....only time will tell. But I dont think this is over-reaction. I have worked in healthcare for 40 years. My facility is preparing for the worse case scenario. We are ordering more beds, installing whatever is needed in rooms in case we have to double up, recruiting temp staff from bottom to top etc. There are daily meetings...all day long. Besides implementing any new daily regulations outlined by the fed's, state, or local....we are involving everyone from housekeepers to top management to prepare for the "what ifs." Waste of time? I'm not willing to sit back and second guess.

This will be my one and final post on this forum.

SOFL Husker is likely correct. This entire outbreak is overblown.

I feel terribly for the people about to retire. They likely won't be able to for a long time if they haven't been smart about their investments.

For everyone else, you're being hoodwinked. We've already heard about 3 politicians who sold stock right before this outbreak happened. I have a feeling we will hear about more, and not just politicians.

Trump is fighting for the battle of his life. Not only for his political career, but for the rest of this country. He is the only one telling the truth. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the power to silence everyone, including some of his advisors.

As I said, this will be my final post on this forum. I know there are certain people that think I am an 'idiot' and 'a piece of shit', but I don't care. Stay safe, stay healthy, and good bye.

Damn right!!!

This shit is ridiculous. Great post my friend. Why are we letting this happen?

I feel terribly for the people about to retire. They likely won't be able to for a long time if they haven't been smart about their investments.

For everyone else, you're being hoodwinked. We've already heard about 3 politicians who sold stock right before this outbreak happened. I have a feeling we will hear about more, and not just politicians.

Trump is fighting for the battle of his life. Not only for his political career, but for the rest of this country. He is the only one telling the truth. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the power to silence everyone, including some of his advisors.

As I said, this will be my final post on this forum. I know there are certain people that think I am an 'idiot' and 'a piece of shit', but I don't care. Stay safe, stay healthy, and good bye.

He will win when 30-50k is the Global Death Rate.

Flu.

WAAAAKKKKEEEEE UUUUUPPPPP

Not sure how corona has a chance with the way he beat bone spurs.

Reactions: TOMHP
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT