ADVERTISEMENT

NIL - commercials? Anything?

jozimmer

Walk On
Sep 3, 2005
I live in the $EC but I am still yet to see a commercial, billboard, advertisement, etc. featuring an athlete as part of the NIL deals.
What about in the midwest?

Reactions: SickOfPractice
Bryce Young is in every national Dr Pepper commercial

they need to bring back Larry Culpepper

R.355de3d1e1bf94240c03cddefd05e8d7

I was pretty surprised to see Boz when the commercials first came out, as I thought most folks would have no idea who the guy was. Then again, I was pretty surprised to see that the Seahawks drafted the guy as I remembered what a train wreck he was at Oklahoma! We were living in Seattle and not many knew who Boz was but they soon learned.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2011/4/8...-in-seattle-seahawks-history-6-brian-bosworth

Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
I've seen local tv commercials for an air conditioning company with a football player and a restaurant/bar that featured a volleyball and football player.

Other than the above, and Facebook ads for jerseys promoting certain volleyball players, I don't notice anything else.

Reactions: jozimmer
Nil is largely a scam. Just got to figure out the minimum requirements to put the biggest amount of money into the best players bank accounts. I doubt it is hard work to cash those checks. Just shine on Saturdays

Reactions: BleedRed78
I was pretty surprised to see Boz when the commercials first came out, as I thought most folks would have no idea who the guy was. Then again, I was pretty surprised to see that the Seahawks drafted the guy as I remembered what a train wreck he was at Oklahoma! We were living in Seattle and not many knew who Boz was but they soon learned.

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2011/4/8...-in-seattle-seahawks-history-6-brian-bosworth

anchorman-what.gif

Are you trying to tell me that the vast majority of Americans have not seen this cinematic masterpiece?

MV5BMTY4OTA5NzMxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODQ4MjM3NA@@._V1_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT