ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Rolovich

You been awake the last few years in particular?
I get it, you want to trust authority. It makes life more simple. I was also like that when I was young.
Oh and let me guess. You, 123, and HuskerOh all believe the election was stolen. Correct?

Oh and let me guess. You, 123, and HuskerOh all believe the election was stolen. Correct?
Any competition that is winner take all with the stakes that high is going to have cheating. Has been going on for 100s of years. Democrats were better at cheating at the last election but Rs are getting less shy about it now but with how incompetent they have governed it wont be hard to win in '22.

Remember guys yeah they'll be shortages this Christmas, inflation is actually a good thing, and you're going to get fired for not taking this experimental shot... but just learn to expect less!

Any competition that is winner take all with the stakes that high is going to have cheating. Has been going on for 100s of years. Democrats were better at cheating at the last election but Rs are getting less shy about it now but with how incompetent they have governed it wont be hard to win in '22.

Remember guys yeah they'll be shortages this Christmas, inflation is actually a good thing, and you're going to get fired for not taking this experimental shot... but just learn to expect less!
Hey thanks for playing.

Yeah right. Nobody is turning down that kind of money to make a "moral stand". He's a chicken sh*t who is scared of getting a shot. Let's argue about this for 15 minutes and then forget about this ill informed dumb@ss.
Thanks for confirming where your stand on money and morals fall.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Wazzu students were notified in April 2021 that there would be vaccination requirement to attend Fall 2021 classes. This information was widely known prior to the Gov's mandate of August.

Vaccine requirements for students​

WSU system-wide will require proof of the COVID‑19 vaccination for the 2021–2022 academic year for all students engaging in activities at a WSU campus or location.

In the same communication Wazzu stated that vaccine requirements for employees would be coming in the near future.

Vaccine requirements for employees​

WSU system-wide intends to extend the requirement to all employees and volunteers engaging in activities on a WSU worksite.

The Wazzu coach was well aware of these requirements. He was unable to attend Pac 12 media days in July for this reason. His dismissal was no surprise.

I would walk away as well. No one is going to put that shit in my body. How well did it work for Colin Powell? It is one thing to expect a level of compliance for an employer, but they have zero rights telling you to have a drug injected into you. This it NOT a vaccine, it has zero Covid cells in it. It is designed to take away aches and pains of the virus.
It is a vaccine. There are different types of vaccine. Not all vaccines have the actual virus in them.

Because if I have a heart attack - and the ICUs and emergency rooms are filled with dumbasses that could have got the vaccine and reduced the serious effects resulting in a hospital stay - will they be able to attend to me in time. I talked to my niece - who's a nurse in the Central Ohio area - and she was telling me that the ICUs are right now around 90 to 95% capacity and most of that is due to the instream of Covid patients. We haven't even got to the winter months yet when more people are cooped up together indoors - God help us
God help you for sure. Maybe you should apply a little more blame to China for creating this mess.

Rolovich — a state employee who made $3 million per year — had been seeking a religious exemption with accommodations. WSU athletics director Pat Chun said that Rolovich’s accommodation had been denied, and that he indeed was fired for cause, saying in a news conference this evening, “Nick is not eligible to be employed” by WSU because he is not in compliance.

That’s an important point of clarification, because it would mean WSU would not owe Rolovich any of the remainder of his contract. Had he been fired without cause, he’d have been owed 60% of his base salary of $2 million for the next three and a half years — or, $4.2 million. By not getting vaccinated, Rolovich left $10.5 million in total compensation on the table.https://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-coug...olovich-fired-coach-wsu-cougars-covid-vaccine

• Angry
Ain't it ironic.
They spew hatred towards the non-vaxxed while run cover for China, the monsters who unleashed it.
You're so weird. You don't even know what irony is. Making crap up like this is so sad. Who brought China up in this discussion about vaccines? Who defended China in this thread? Nobody hates the unvaccinated. We might laugh at the inane excuses and lame justifications for not getting them. We might ridicule the "evidence" behind your rationalizations. We will certainly spew venom towards those who deliberately spread misinformation to others resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths. If you don't want to get a vaccine don't get one. Let others carry your water so that the country can fully get back to business. Just don't discourage others from getting them by spreading a bunch of bullshit. Capisce?

You're so weird. You don't even know what irony is. Making crap up like this is so sad. Who brought China up in this discussion about vaccines? Who defended China in this thread? Nobody hates the unvaccinated. We might laugh at the inane excuses and lame justifications for not getting them. We might ridicule the "evidence" behind your rationalizations. We will certainly spew venom towards those who deliberately spread misinformation to others resulting in thousands of unnecessary deaths. If you don't want to get a vaccine don't get one. Let others carry your water so that the country can fully get back to business. Just don't discourage others from getting them by spreading a bunch of bullshit. Capisce?
Biden started a war on the non-vaxxed.
Non-vaxxed aren't keeping the country hostage, politicians are.
I think the public should know the pros and cons of the "vaccines"
You are free to disagree.

Biden just gave management at large companies cover to do what most of them wanted to do already for the good of the country, the economy, and their companies. The problem with people like you and others is that you think and act and speak like you know what you're talking about when it often couldn't be further from reality. You hear bullshit from idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene who's nothing but an attention whore and distribute it as gospel or as if she has any idea wtf she's talking about. Don't get the vaccine. Nobody hates you for it. If your company tells you to get one, go work somewhere else. Just refrain from spreading stupid to others. You're not helping anyone. I can assure you of that.

• Haha
Biden just gave management at large companies cover to do what most of them wanted to do already for the good of the country, the economy, and their companies. The problem with people like you and others is that you think and act and speak like you know what you're talking about when it often couldn't be further from reality. You hear bullshit from idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene who's nothing but an attention whore and distribute it as gospel or as if she has any idea wtf she's talking about. Don't get the vaccine. Nobody hates you for it. If your company tells you to get one, go work somewhere else. Just refrain from spreading stupid to others. You're not helping anyone. I can assure you of that.
How would you feel if all companies mandated that no obese people work at a company by government decree? They spread the virus more, take up more hospital spaces. Would you tell them to just get another job, even tho practically every company is basically forcing them out of the workforce? Can't work until you get your BMI down to a healthy level.

Dems made Covid political and continue to this day. They are trash. You side with trash. They continue to blame the non-vaxxed for all the countries woes and you guys are too stupid and fell for it. All because the mandates didn't affect you.

And no, most companies did not want to mandate. They were coerced. I'm glad SouthWest backed down.

How would you feel if all companies mandated that no obese people work at a company by government decree? They spread the virus more, take up more hospital spaces. Would you tell them to just get another job, even tho practically every company is basically forcing them out of the workforce?
You're arguing that Obesity is the same as an infectious disease? If you're a fatty stay away from me then.. Try again.

Dems made Covid political and continue to this day. They are trash. You side with trash. They continue to blame the non-vaxxed for all the countries woes and you guys are too stupid and fell for it. All because the mandates didn't affect you.
If we had higher vaccination rates over the past 6 months the virus would negligible. People wouldn't still be dying by the 10's of thousands and hospitals wouldn't be overwhelmed. The hospitality and travel industry would be thriving. Yes. It's a huge and completely avoidable situation we find ourselves in today.

And no, most companies did not want to mandate. They were coerced.
Wrong again. Cruise lines, airlines and Healthcare providers were all pushing mandates before Biden got involved. Senior management at all of these companies knows how important it is to get the worst of thus behind us. They all wanted a federal mandate to give them the leverage they needed to enforce them. They need their workforce healthy and their customers to feel safe.. There's a solution that's freely available to all that are willing to take it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really, there's no reason that people argue about this. You have your thoughts, and others have theirs. If what you do, works for you, then do what makes you feel the best.

Others have a RIGHT to have a differing opinion. Those that have chosen to maintain their body without this experimental non-vaccine, have been treated like some kind of lepers.

At the end of the day, you are the experiment, and I am not.
Really, there's no reason that people argue about this. You have your thoughts, and others have theirs. If what you do, works for you, then do what makes you feel the best.

Others have a RIGHT to have a differing opinion. Those that have chosen to maintain their body without this experimental non-vaccine, have been treated like some kind of lepers.

At the end of the day, you are the experiment, and I am not.
funny that when women want to have control of their own body you all have a fit and take away their right to choose. which one is it? Only works when it affects you, I guess?

Pros - reduced severity of illness
Cons - you don’t like it…

hmmmm

• Haha
If we had higher vaccination rates over the past 6 months the virus would negligible. People wouldn't still be dying by the 10's of thousands. The hospitality and travel industry would be thriving. Yes. It's a huge and completely avoidable situation we find ourselves in today.

Wrong again. Cruise lines, airlines and Healthcare providers were all pushing mandates before Biden got involved. Senior management at all of these companies knows how important it is to get the worst of thus behind us. They all wanted a federal mandate to give them the leverage they needed to enforce them. They need their workforce healthy and their customers to feel safe.. There's a solution that's freely available to all that are willing to take it.
Vaccination will not get us out of the current situation and wouldn't have. That is the lie they want to sell you. Too many animal reservoirs for the virus and it has become endemic. When has a vaccine ever eradicated a corona virus like the cold or flu?

Obese spread covid more, vaxxed or nonvaxxed. And take up much more hospital space/resources. Would you be ok with companies mandating they lose weight? Insurance premiums should also go up for them, right? Companies have that right, right?

Do you really think businesses, with the labor shortage, want to have even more restrictions in this economy?

Last edited:
Pros - reduced severity of illness
Cons - you don’t like it…

hmmmm
Pros - lessen symptoms for about 6 months
Cons - lowers immune function, giving way to potential chronic disease and cancer. Had been linked to many acute side effects.

Rolovich — a state employee who made $3 million per year — had been seeking a religious exemption with accommodations. WSU athletics director Pat Chun said that Rolovich’s accommodation had been denied, and that he indeed was fired for cause, saying in a news conference this evening, “Nick is not eligible to be employed” by WSU because he is not in compliance.

That’s an important point of clarification, because it would mean WSU would not owe Rolovich any of the remainder of his contract. Had he been fired without cause, he’d have been owed 60% of his base salary of $2 million for the next three and a half years — or, $4.2 million. By not getting vaccinated, Rolovich left $10.5 million in total compensation on the table.https://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-coug...olovich-fired-coach-wsu-cougars-covid-vaccine

If nothing else, I respect the man's conviction.

$10.5M is enough for anybody to retire on regardless of age. He threw it all away for his personal beliefs, whatever those may be.

My body my choice in this arena is undoubtedly headed to the Supreme Court. Especially when Governors can enact mandates that require firings of state employees that don't abide by their mandates. Constitutional law is very much at stake.

• Love
If nothing else, I respect the man's conviction.

$10.5M is enough for anybody to retire on regardless of age. He threw it all away for his personal beliefs, whatever those may be.

My body my choice in this arena is undoubtedly headed to the Supreme Court. Especially when Governors can enact mandates that require firings of state employees that don't abide by their mandates. Constitutional law is very much at stake.
He sacrificed more than Colin Kaepernick ever did.

Pros - lessen symptoms for about 6 months
Cons - lowers immune function, giving way to potential chronic disease and cancer. Had been linked to many acute side effects.
Pros - 5-fold lesser risk of infection
- >10-fold lesser risk of hospitalization from covid-19
- >10-fold lesser risk of dying from covid-19
Cons - having to listen to politically driven crap about alternatives that have little, if any, solid evidence of efficacy.
- having to put up with crap about "my body, my choice" when that choice has the potential to hurt many and is, in most cases, hypocritical when the espousers favor the military draft or banning abortion rights.

• Haha
Vaccination will not get us out of the current situation and wouldn't have. That is the lie they want to sell you. Too many animal reservoirs for the virus and it has become endemic. When has a vaccine ever eradicated a corona virus like the cold or flu?

Do you really think businesses, with the labor shortage, want to have even more restrictions in this economy?
It is endemic, but the situation would be nowhere near where we find ourselves today if the vaccination rates were significantly higher and masks were worn where appropriate. There are many examples around the world today that show a much lower impact from Covid than in the U.S. The vaccines have worked about as well as anyone could have expected and between the vaccines and infections we would be approaching herd immunity. No one ever said they were 100% or that a booster wouldn't be required. Those questions have been out there since day 1. No vaccine is 100% and most do require boosters or a series or 2-3 shots for the best protection. Out of the 740k or so people that have died from Covid, only a tiny fraction of them (approx 7,000) have been fully vaccinated and 85% of them were over 65 with weakened immune systems. Hospitalizations of vaccinated people to date are 24,000 out of nearly 7 million total hospitalizations. To date there are 187 million people vaccinated in this country.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

I'll make it easy for you to understand the business side. United airlines wanted to enforce a mandate because they felt it would improve the health of their employees, decrease healthcare costs and lower absenteeism. They also felt it might give them a slight competitive advantage. They knew that a certain percentage of their employees (turned out to be very small) would balk and leave to work most likely for a competitor. If their competitors weren't yet ready to deliver a mandate United might be at disadvantage. The federal mandate for large employers eliminates that consideration.

• Haha
We shall see how people fare long term with these mRNA shots.
Mass increases of cancer and infections due to a massively depressed immune system after the shots have been reported. Hopefully it isn't permanent.
Let's say that's the case and 5 years from now 700,000 people all fall over dead in a week's timespan due to covid vaccines.

All that is apparently required to make that event a falsehood would be for some people to say "did that really happen?". "Says who?" "Sounds like a conspiracy" "what news source did you cite that said those pile of bodies everywhere exists?". "oh, that news source is mainstream and biased. Reporting on those deaths is false". "only a damn sheep believes all that"

Pros - 5-fold lesser risk of infection
- >10-fold lesser risk of hospitalization from covid-19
- >10-fold lesser risk of dying from covid-19
Cons - having to listen to politically driven crap about alternatives that have little, if any, solid evidence of efficacy.
- having to put up with crap about "my body, my choice" when that choice has the potential to hurt many and is, in most cases, hypocritical when the espousers favor the military draft or banning abortion rights.
stunning and brave. you poor thing. You don't know that you are stupid

It is endemic, but the situation would be nowhere near where we find ourselves today if the vaccination rates were significantly higher and masks were worn where appropriate. There are many examples around the world today that show a much lower impact from Covid than in the U.S. The vaccines have worked about as well as anyone could have expected and between the vaccines and infections we would be approaching herd immunity. No one ever said they were 100% or that a booster wouldn't be required. Those questions have been out there since day 1. No vaccine is 100% and most do require boosters or a series or 2-3 shots for the best protection. Out of the 740k or so people that have died from Covid, only a tiny fraction of them (approx 7,000) have been fully vaccinated and 85% of them were over 65 with weakened immune systems. Hospitalizations of vaccinated people to date are 24,000 out of nearly 7 million total hospitalizations. To date there are 187 million people vaccinated in this country.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

I'll make it easy for you to understand the business side. United airlines wanted to enforce a mandate because they felt it would improve the health of their employees, decrease healthcare costs and lower absenteeism. They also felt it might give them a slight competitive advantage. They knew that a certain percentage of their employees (turned out to be very small) would balk and leave to work most likely for a competitor. If their competitors weren't yet ready to deliver a mandate United might be at disadvantage. The federal mandate for large employers eliminates that consideration.
Do you know what country ended their pandemic? Japan. What did they do. Prescribed Ivermectin
If United wanted to improve the health of their employees, they would have mandated no obesity.

Let's say that's the case and 5 years from now 700,000 people all fall over dead in a week's timespan due to covid vaccines.

All that is apparently required to make that event a falsehood would be for some people to say "did that really happen?". "Says who?" "Sounds like a conspiracy" "what news source did you cite that said those pile of bodies everywhere exists?". "oh, that news source is mainstream and biased. Reporting on those deaths is false". "only a damn sheep believes all that"
It won't be all at once. Chronic disease ravages the body over decades

Do you know what country ended their pandemic? Japan. What did they do. Prescribed Ivermectin
If United wanted to improve the health of their employees, they would have mandated no obesity.
I'll grant you this Red, you have stamina. It reminds me of the admonition to never argue with an idiot because they will beat you down with experience.

The thing that gets me, is according to the stats for the entire rest of the world, Americans get infected 10x's more than anybody else per capita, and die from Covid nearly 25x's more than the entire rest of the world.

It really isn't even close.

Did China create the perfect virus to kill old and comorbid Americans? Could the rest of the entire world be under-reporting their numbers?

Good one. Didn't you rush and take an experiment for the 99.98% survivable sniffles? You must be the next Tesla
You mean the "sniffles" my perfectly healthy father passed away from at age 62 this last Saturday? Or the row of people on ventilators because of this shit? Its ****in serious and until stupid people start treating it that way we will have to deal with it while it keeps ruining lives.

We are one of the most vaxxed countries on the planet. Still having mask mandates in most states and cities including our own.

We are 82% vaxxed in Lincoln. At 70% we were supposed to reach herd immunity. Now? We need booster shots and 98% vaxxed to get over the 2 weeks to flatten the curve.

The goalposts get moved every month. Hell, almost every week.

How is this virus 25x's more deadly in America than any other country?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT