ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Free Agency

Am I the only one that thinks Barkley is damaged goods?

That franchise is not getting better, they're psychologically fractured

It isn't Madden where they signed a guy who is 99 overall and now their offensive rating is gonna go up. The dude cannot stay healthy, and their team is in total disarray
I tend to agree with that. There is something off with that dude, and he hasn't been that great.

Reactions: HuskAir
There are reports that the Bears haven't even shopped Fields and that the likelihood is that they keep him and trade the pic. Not sure I believe that, they're probably just playing everyone to see what they can get for him as the draft gets closer. I'm no Fields fan, but I like his potential better than Minshew.
I think it's likely a classic case of the Bears think Fields is worthy of a higher pick than teams will give them.

Cowboys...

....BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
They don’t sign anyone and still a bigger story than most actual signings. That’s why they are the most valuable team in the world. Everyone is dialed in. At all times. They are the sports talk and message board gift that keeps giving.

They don’t sign anyone and still a bigger story than most actual signings. That’s why they are the most valuable team in the world. Everyone is dialed in. At all times. They are the sports talk and message board gift that keeps giving.

You know you're run out of things to brag about when you play the "My team is worth more" card. I have zero clue what any of the teams I root for are worth....and i'm just breaking your balls.

Jameis going to Cleveland to be watson's backup. We need TV cameras following these two around together.

Are the Vikings getting rid of everyone good?

I don't actually know, just seems like they're being brought up often.
They were trying to make cap space to re-sign Cousins. Signed a younger less expensive pass rusher to replace Hunter. I don’t have much faith in their GM but some of this was inevitable. JJ is replaceable too and he wants a max contract. See ya.

Reactions: HuskerO and thall__
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT