ADVERTISEMENT

NFL draft tonite!!! Predictions?

Maybe now ESPN will stop showing JJ rolling to his left and outrunning our DT and throwing a TD in Memorial stadium. Good gawd i've seen that highlight 86 times.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Green Bay snagged Love and Rodgers late in the first though. And they were an established good team. Plus, Love was 21 not 24 like Penix.
Penix's age is a positive for me. He's mature and maybe you know what you're getting in that regard. McCarthy on the other hand seems like he could be pretty flakey still. Cousins can't have more than 2 years left IF he makes it through this next season. Penix could start for the Falcons for 10 years if he's good.

That's because Detroit is a shit hole and there is nothing to do there.
That place was EMPTY by the time the last pick was called. What a brilliant place to hold your draft. There's no way in hell i would be caught on foot in that town at that hour of the night.

That place was EMPTY by the time the last pick was called. What a brilliant place to hold your draft. There's no way in hell i would be caught on foot in that town at that hour of the night.
So what if it was empty at 11pm. The place was rocking. Looked like a great atmosphere. So amazing how people can try to downplay a 1/4 million people showing up to watch an NFL draft.

less shootings last night than in KC for Super Bowl champs parade. 1 point for Detroit
They screened people. And you had to register so they already had your name.

Side note - what a shit hole StLouis is.
3TmuAWG.jpeg

...to a team that wasn't going to draft JJ anyway....
The only possible explanation was that they were convinced the Raiders were trying to trade up to jump them to draft him. Maybe McCarthy will be great but I don't see it. Clearly signing Darnold was either a smoke screen or just an insurance policy. Given how Cousins manipulated them, I would have been okay rolling with Darnold this fall. He has the physical tools and would have the best situation coaching and play calling wise that he's had. They need to figure out a way to trade Jefferson for a top corner and a safety. He's gotten to be a problem in the locker room and I don't see them being able to sign him next year.

IF I couldn't trade Jefferson for picks, I would have been shopping that number 11 pick to try to pick up a later first round pick plus that team's second so that I could stock up on defense. IF I could have traded Jefferson for a couple of early picks, I would have nabbed a CB and WR for sure with them. I just their GM Kwesi is in over his head and got taken to the cleaners.

The only possible explanation was that they were convinced the Raiders were trying to trade up to jump them to draft him. Maybe McCarthy will be great but I don't see it. Clearly signing Darnold was either a smoke screen or just an insurance policy. Given how Cousins manipulated them, I would have been okay rolling with Darnold this fall. He has the physical tools and would have the best situation coaching and play calling wise that he's had. They need to figure out a way to trade Jefferson for a top corner and a safety. He's gotten to be a problem in the locker room and I don't see them being able to sign him next year.

IF I couldn't trade Jefferson for picks, I would have been shopping that number 11 pick to try to pick up a later first round pick plus that team's second so that I could stock up on defense. IF I could have traded Jefferson for a couple of early picks, I would have nabbed a CB and WR for sure with them. I just their GM Kwesi is in over his head and got taken to the cleaners.

Nobody was giving up a high pick for Jefferson because he is a dork who only has 1 year left on his contract. Vikes are stuck with him and he will walk at end of year....UNLESS, a SB contendor takes a flyer on him, next season. Perhaps the Bungles. If I had to guess.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
Nobody was giving up a high pick for Jefferson because he is a dork who only has 1 year left on his contract. Vikes are stuck with him and he will walk at end of year....UNLESS, a SB contendor takes a flyer on him, next season. Perhaps the Bungles. If I had to guess.
Just had to find a GM dumber than Kwesi.......er well maybe that wasn't going to happen.

3TmuAWG.jpeg

Ferguson Strong!

3TmuAWG.jpeg

This will probably get me put into husker board jail, but does anyone see a correlation with the high density of the populations of those citys?

Reactions: baseball31ne
I don't think the Vikings feel like they are stuck with him. Is there a better receiver in the NFL?

You don’t have a double take if you see a man in a dress? I saw a dude in a dress at the SLC airport last week and I was like what the faq. Mask on of course 🤣🤣
probably would.

to me it looked like the outfit Paul Atreides wore in the first Dune

i'm not a male fashion analyst like our resident twitter bot @HBK4life

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT