ADVERTISEMENT

Next Commits (WR?)

DudznSudz

Senior
Feb 4, 2016
Now that Brown is out and Fuller is expected to not stay in, who are our top WR targets? We really only have Manuel Allen as a dedicated WR recruit now.

Does anyone believe this will help sell us to Joshua Moore, and maybe his brother, too?

Who else do we appear to be in really good standing to land? My understanding is that we'll take at least 3 this cycle, maybe 4.

Moore
Kobe Smith

New on radar---Chapman

Ryan---wants N but working through the list first

Looks like Baab and Moore are the top two on their list, but I think Baab is OSU bound. I will guess Chapman and Moore. Which gives us another amazing WR class.

I think Kobe Smith needs to be high on this list. He's so underrated. Can't wait to see him at FNL.

Need to get Chapman on campus before any real excitement should start...

OOOO! A 4-star! And he's a big athletic dude, huh? GOOD. If we ever want to slap around Urban Meyer's crew, we need talent and big athletic dudes.

You mean we need high 4's or 5's to compete and have a chance. If we get lucky we'll get them once a decade. And I don't see us winning anytime soon. They reload!! We're still trying to recruit. Our OL, DL, TE, and RB recruiting better improve drastically to have an honest chance.

Reactions: TheBeav815
What's the story on Fuller?

Nobody really knows, other than he's been quiet and the longstanding rumor was we are just a placeholder for him while he figures out where he really wants to go.

That being said, nobody knows what he'll chose to do.

What's the story on Fuller?

Per cornnation article,

"Yes, Nebraska has 11 verbals, but word all around is that the Huskers do not expect to take Eric Fuller when the cycle is all said and done. He’s gone radio silent in the past few months, and most folks expect that Fuller will not sign with anyone, Nebraska or not."

I see Stratford as a guard/center, Farniok too. If we can land Bleich, Stratford, and keep Farniok, I think that would be a damn good OL haul for such a small class.

OOOO! A 4-star! And he's a big athletic dude, huh? GOOD. If we ever want to slap around Urban Meyer's crew, we need talent and big athletic dudes.

What's not to like about a 6'5" 4 star WR from Texas where he played real competition? Looks like his team's strategy was to run him deep, huck the ball high, and let him get it.

Reactions: Doniphan89
Per cornnation article,

"Yes, Nebraska has 11 verbals, but word all around is that the Huskers do not expect to take Eric Fuller when the cycle is all said and done. He’s gone radio silent in the past few months, and most folks expect that Fuller will not sign with anyone, Nebraska or not."

Good Lord.. People with far too much time on their hands.

Just read on the 247 website that we should absolutely land Moore on Sunday, but the trouble will be keeping him until signing day. Sounds like Ryan tried to commit, but was told by us that we no longer have an open spot for him. That means the staff must be pretty confident in landing 2 other guys AFTER Moore who are going to be good receivers.

Looks like we still are projected to land Bleich, too.

Just read on the 247 website that we should absolutely land Moore on Sunday, but the trouble will be keeping him until signing day. Sounds like Ryan tried to commit, but was told by us that we no longer have an open spot for him. That means the staff must be pretty confident in landing 2 other guys AFTER Moore who are going to be good receivers.

Looks like we still are projected to land Bleich, too.

even though he just delayed his timeline for a commitment?

Well if the Moore is attending a TAMU BBQ on Sunday with his brother, he's definitely not N this time around. Still a whole season left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT