ADVERTISEMENT

Nevermind, Let's keep Riley....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThereIsNoPlace

Blackshirt
Nov 29, 2014
hhn.gif

Game plan from Illinois was to shorten the game. They succeeded. We only had what? 6 drives all game before the final drive where we took a knee? That's unreal. Sure, the defense probably shouldn't have gave up so many first downs the first half but still, a very short game

I'm sorry the Huskers won tonight and ruined your night. Guess you have to wait another week to root for a loss.

Fug that. Let's win again and really muck things up!

C'mon man. It was a solid win. The guys were ready to play. The game plan was simplified. We ran the ball well and we we let Lee get comfortable in the pocket. Riley did what was needed tonight. We can see at the end of the year where we stand. Tonight, be glad for a win because that is ultimately what counts.

C'mon man. It was a solid win. The guys were ready to play. The game plan was simplified. We ran the ball well and we we let Lee get comfortable in the pocket. Riley did what was needed tonight. We can see at the end of the year where we stand. Tonight, be glad for a win because that is ultimately what counts.

Holy crap. Tulsa froze over

I don't agree with you much, but your level headedness I can on this.

In this thread I never said "Frost" I never said it wasn't "a win" I never said "Iowa." I only said "shouldn't we keep riley now?"

You koolaid drinkin pumpers are the ones who got triggered. How can I make it more clear for you?

MIKE RILEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN HIRED FOR THIS JOB AND HE NEEDS TO GO. HE'S RUINED OUR NATIONAL RELEVANCY AND IS NOT TEACHING OUR WONDERFUL ATHLETES HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL. He has EMBARRASED US BY LOSING TO IO_A. BUH BYE TO RILLLLLLLLLEY. NOT MY FANDOM, NOT THE KIDS, GOODBYE TO RILLLLLLLLLLEY.

In this thread I never said "Frost" I never said it wasn't "a win" I never said "Iowa." I only said "shouldn't we keep riley now?"

You koolaid drinkin pumpers are the ones who got triggered. How can I make it more clear for you?

MIKE RILEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN HIRED FOR THIS JOB AND HE NEEDS TO GO. HE'S RUINED OUR NATIONAL RELEVANCY AND IS NOT TEACHING OUR WONDERFUL ATHLETES HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL. He has EMBARRASED US BY LOSING TO IO_A. BUH BYE TO RILLLLLLLLLEY. NOT MY FANDOM, NOT THE KIDS, GOODBYE TO RILLLLLLLLLLEY.
I remember when TO lost to Io_a too... I was so embarrassed, even as a 10 year old.

I don't agree with you much, but your level headedness I can on this.
I call them like I see them. I have never called for Rileys job and multiple times this week I said I hoped for a good game and good season. We have problems but those go away if we win.

I won't be a homer and when it comes to numbers and stats they need to speak for themselves. But I will always be a fan.

It's possible to have doubts and yet support the team and hope your doubts are wrong. The fact that you made up your mind before Riley ever coached a game speaks volumes. It must be a sad existence caring more about being right than being a fan of your team.

I call them like I see them. I have never called for Rileys job and multiple times this week I said I hoped for a good game and good season. We have problems but those go away if we win.

I won't be a homer and when it comes to numbers and stats they need to speak for themselves. But I will always be a fan.
I can agree with that. I don't want any certain coach, but I don't necessarily want any certain coaches job before their job is done.

Jason Peter is that you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT