ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball v Sparty

Following the script so far...hanging close in the first half and Teddy Allen got an offensive foul.

Teddy should at least save that move for when he’s being guarded by Brad Davison. Still a flagrant foul, but would gain fans throughout the country

Reactions: cubsker
If Foster Loyer keeps shooting, Huskers have a chance.

Love watching 2 guys run as fast they can to close out on a 3-pointer they have no chance of contesting and leaving us with 3 guys to rebound.

Reactions: 54T and TheNewNU
Seems about time for the wheels to fall off for us

I know exactly what you mean. I’m just waiting for that MSU run that puts the game away. Usually that’s early in the 2nd half - except last game against OSU where it happened at about this point.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Haha Trey knows all the little tricks to get free shots in on your opponent's face.

Thor with the airball from 4 feet. Unreal how much he has regressed on offense.

Thor just has no confidence at all right now. He needs to catch and shoot when he gets the ball.

Reactions: headcard
We have 2 guys that can score on them and ones in foul trouble. We just dont match up in this league.

Well put. Most of NU’s roster has no business playing in the Big Ten. We just can’t compete night in and night out.

He'd have to look at the rim first.

I'm talking about the numerous open looks he's had at the 3-point line the past few games. Any threat of a closeout and he just hesitates and passes the ball. Catch and shoot when you're open.

Reactions: 1632
I can’t stand our defense. I don’t understand. If any team watches film of us they know how to beat our defense in 3 seconds.

Teddy Allen sobad
2 turnovers in a row to start the second half and then he forces up a crappy shot. I've seen enough of him. He's a selfish player who sulks, commits bad offensive fouls and takes crappy shots. Fred would have been crucified if he hadn't landed him.

Reactions: leodisflowers
How the hell does Izzo get away with all his garbage? What's disgusting is that it works, he just never stops bitching and carrying on.

Reactions: dinglefritz
2 turnovers in a row to start the second half and then he forces up a crappy shot. I've seen enough of him. He's a selfish player who sulks, commits bad offensive fouls and takes crappy shots. Fred would have been crucified if he hadn't landed him.
He's a volume shooter. Which is the antithesis of what Fred wants to do. I'd like him as a 6th man. Not the primary scorer

I'm just glad that we got Stevenson's minutes out of the way. He's shockingly terrible.

I'm just glad that we got Stevenson's minutes out of the way. He's shockingly terrible.
I question what these sit out transfers do for an entire year. Terran was a sit out and a completely new player. Sham looks like he got chubby and didnt shoot much.

I question what these sit out transfers do for an entire year. Terran was a sit out and a completely new player. Sham looks like he got chubby and didnt shoot much.
I don't think he was known for his offense before.

I mean, the guy literally can't take more than about 3 dribbles without losing the handle. It's nuts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT