ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball v Sparty

I was expecting for him to jack a 40 footer. Why not at that point? Fred would have been fine with that but you don't walk the ball up and dribble it out when you're down. That could cause you to wake up with a horse's head in your bed some morning depending on the line.

You worry about what happens if they go 0-fer the rest of the season. Hopefully no one valuable transfers.
If any of the core were to transfer my guess would be Teddy. Trey wants to play with Bryce so I think he's solid.
Yep, at least its a reason to keep watching... oh who am I kidding? Like I'm not gonna watch.
I've seen the last 21 B1G losses. Might as well watch history in the making. Does anyone actually know the record for most consecutive conference losses in a row?

IF ifs and buts were candy and nuts. Andre could develop in to a legit B1G big man. COVID really put him back. He lost some weight and strength he couldn't afford to lose. Give Andre a normal year of S&C and the training table and he could be a force. They say he's still not completely recovered from the virus.
Eduardo has the most potential we've had in a big man since Maric which isnt saying because Miles never had a big man. But he runs the court super well. Is a legit 6'10" with a crazy long wing span. There were times tonight it looked like we tried to run a set with him in there and he didnt know what he was supposed to do. Im not sure he knows all the plays yet and it's clear he doesnt have the gas tank right now. I think he's a year or 2 away from being able to tango with other B1G bigs

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT