ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball Favored by 7.5 over Bucknuts

we run in to each other and a rebound bounces to OSU. We have a shot an offensive rebound and 2 Huskers run in to each and it goes out of bounds. We look like the Keystone cops out there.

Starting to see how both these teams lost to Rutgers. Looks like a pickup game, with one team bringing mor energy,

I'm not a miles hater or supporter but this shouldn't be happening, it's time to pull the plug and start with a new face

This game is over. OSU has better players and is better coached than NU. well that may be premature.

Just embarrassing. Miles getting his fate sealed. What a let down of a senior led season. Everyday we are needing a better end of season run to even make the tourney. What a joke.

ouch. rim in and out hit the backboard and go in. You've got to be kdding me. Then we can't make a layuup. GAme over.

LOL, getting blown out at home by an equally shitty team. Bu-bye Tim..

ouch. rim in and out hit the backboard and go in. You've got to be kdding me. Then we can't make a layuup. GAme over.
No shot clock awareness there. Get up tight on the guy who retrieved the ball and he would not even have gotten it off.

I'm not a miles hater or supporter but this shouldn't be happening, it's time to pull the plug and start with a new face

It’s not Tim Miles fault. His 49-68 conference record is not his fault. His 1 NCAA appearance in 7 years is not his fault. His zero tournament wins is not his fault. It takes 20 years to win at a school. It takes a generation for a coach to get the right culture in at a school to win. It’s the 20 year Tim Miles plan and it’s simple. Let it run its course and we will be a powerhouse

Starting to see how both these teams lost to Rutgers. Looks like a pickup game, with one team bringing mor energy,
A bad pick up game. These guys don't have a clue on how to get an open shot for themselves or their teammates. Just not a smart team.

Nothing quite like helping a team end their longest losing streak in 20 years in blowout fashion on your home court. Well done, Tim.

As awful as Ohio Dtate is, this is just embarrassing. Buckeyes are full-on dog shit.

I’ve always been on the fence with Miles. He’s been able to bring in talent we haven’t had in years. But this is pathetic. He couldn’t coach his way out of a paper bag. He needs to go. This is just terrible.

He’s gone. 100%. He won’t survive this.

Buckeyes trying their best to keep NU’s hopes alive. They are terrible.

Maybe the reason Tim dressed in sweatpants and sweatshirt today is cause he knows he's going to go home and pack up the house after this game. LOL

As awful as Ohio Dtate is, this is just embarrassing. Buckeyes are full-on dog shit.
I'm not willing to say that. They've been ranked. Yeah they've had a rough couple of weeks, but IMO they've got better players than us from 1-8. What does that say about us? The only shot we have is if we're draining 3s. We can't defend. We can't rebound. We don't get loose balls. I don't care who the coach is, you should be able to defend and rebound and if you can't you're just not a very good player. Maybe its athletic ability. Maybe it's want to. Ultimately Miles is responsible for all that whether it's recruiting better players or motivating them to play harder.

I'm not willing to say that. They've been ranked. Yeah they've had a rough couple of weeks, but IMO they've got better players than us from 1-8. What does that say about us? The only shot we have is if we're draining 3s. We can't defend. We can't rebound. We don't get loose balls. I don't care who the coach is, you should be able to defend and rebound and if you can't you're just not a very good player. Maybe its athletic ability. Maybe it's want to. Ultimately Miles is responsible for all that whether it's recruiting better players or motivating them to play harder.
I didn’t say Nebraska is better. I’m saying any of the top 5 or so teams in the BIG would have curb-stomped Ohio State today.

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT