ADVERTISEMENT

Nebrasketball Favored by 7.5 over Bucknuts

Take care of the home floor...

Need to get Kaleb Wesson in foul trouble early and Copeland and Roby need to stay off the bench and play more minutes... Like to see Amir Harris contribute more today...
Coming in, the butteyes have lost 5 straight. Playing as poor as any team in the country. Timmay ballgame is the cure for what ails an opposing team.

Reactions: SC_'sker
Coming in, the butteyes have lost 5 straight. Playing as poor as any team in the country. Timmay ballgame is the cure for what ails an opposing team.

Looks like it some far... Copeland and Roby on the bench without being in fouls trouble the last 7 minutes sucked..

Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
No flow. No movement. I'm sure Miles coaches them to stand still and watch Watson dribble. Good heavens. Put the walk ons in. I'm tired of watching this starting 5.
Sad thing is that the starting 5 don't appear to have huge egos. They seem to be guys that would take coaching fairly well, get along etc. Maybe there is more than meets the eye, and I am wrong.? Run a motion/flex offense, just for the heck it to shake up ...something...

The same people who believe Miles would get the job done even after 6 years of average teams and a history of average teams are the same people who also thought Riley could get it done here. Want to know ones future, look to ones past. Odds are not much is going to change.

Reactions: Hugo_Stiglitz7
I think Palmer attacks the rim more in the second half and gets to the line. We need it. Wow what a shitty shot clock call, hate those.

Better job of getting to the basket this half. Look much better with only one sub on the floor.

Lazy play by Palmer on that break. Allows a put back. Then an offensive foul...danger time for NU.

Best comment I've heard from a commentator all year. Nebraska has trouble sustaining intensity,. Senior laden team that just wants the season to get to March....

What is the deal with Holtmann and that little chocolate milk moustache? He looks like a woman who’s overdue for the laser,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT