ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Oregon State

Can we play all of our home games in this gym? This is the best crowd I've heard at a Nebrasketball game in a long time
I said that during the game. Smaller arena, sort of had more of a field house/college vibe to it than PBA. Crowd in Sioux Falls was predictably pro Big Red.

Isn't this a football board 🤔. Just asking because other sports have been criticized for being discussed here. Just a simple mind hoping to understand the rules. Now back to the game...GBR
I like your posts normally, but really? Relax… it’s a prayer board, music board, football board… you will be fine

I like your posts normally, but really? Relax… it’s a prayer board, music board, football board… you will be fine
It’s Nebraska sports board first and foremost, We had a topic board but one of the mods got rid of..

Just joking. Should have put a 😉. I agree. Just had to throw that in there!! I've been scolded that this is a FOOTBALL board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT