ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska vs Oregon State

ru4nu2win

All-American
May 2, 2006
Everyone is watching on peacock right? Hopefully nobody is streaming it on any free streams like?

I like the way we're playing. Much improved athleticism throughout the roster. We look like a legit team out there.

Reactions: BrighteRed24
Lookin good, man!! I like the look of this team so far. Fred brought in some talent, and has gotten em organized really well, quickly. More excited for this season than usual.

Unselfish play on O, solid D thus far. Need to make some FTs.

Some nice defensive adjustments to slow down Pope. I like this matchup zone.

Did y’all see the Deion Family commercial? Not in NE, maybe it’s purposefully a regional thing.

I’m researching trends in regional advertising…

Three turnovers in 1st half. IMPRESSIVE lead-off against a P5 team.

Evidently we could beat anyone in the country today…

Allegedly.

Love this pace. Capitalize on your depth and run the Beavs right off the court.

Reactions: headcard
Keeping my enthusiasm in check, since A LOT of teams would be 5-0 against NU’s schedule. However, NU is not usually one of those teams.

That said, aside from a bit of a slog against Rider (until the end), NU has been dominant against these overmatched opponents.

Geez. What a Statement Win! Congrats Hoibergers, Husker Men’s BB 5-0 for the first time in 15 years!!!

Announcers were giving Fred a regular ol’ Rim Job. #KeepFredHoiberg !!!!

This needs to be bumped.. Missed the game watching and wagering on football all day..

Next big test Creighton.. Been to two of their games and they’ll be a team that can make some noise..

Reactions: TarheelHuskerFan
Isn't this a football board 🤔. Just asking because other sports have been criticized for being discussed here. Just a simple mind hoping to understand the rules. Now back to the game...GBR

It’s a Nebraska sports board for the most part only someone which I won’t mention who everyone knows makes it off topic bull crap board..

Should’ve bet that 8.5 spread for the basketball team. Oregon State is pretty bad with a teamrankings predictive rank of #168. I still couldn’t believe how good we looked though. Duquesne is #77 and will be the toughest test so far. Nebraska sits at #51.

i cannot stand posting on this piece of shit site anymore with how buggy it’s gotten. It’s virtually unbrowseable and I’ve never seen anything like it.

Rienk Mast is the best big man we’ve had since Alecks Maric
I've only seen about 1 1/2 games so far, but it is striking how he plays with such good fundamentals. Everything I remember coaches teaching about how to play as a big man is on display (I was not and still am not a big man, though I've gained quite a bit of weight since I last played organized sports...).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT