ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Team Stat Rankings

It's not lying or scheming more than already took place as all promises are lies. I don't know how your idea of scheming is any more acceptable than any other type of scheming.
You can't tell DR he has an opportunity to start and then bring in Mccord who needed a promise he was the starter in order to even sign. Not possible. Even if Rhule came up with some grand scheme it would have to involve the HC, OC, and qb coach keeping the rest of the staff in the dark. Including the OL coach who is the uncle of the qb getting screwed. Sounds like a great plan.

You can't tell DR he has an opportunity to start and then bring in Mccord who needed a promise he was the starter in order to even sign. Not possible. Even if Rhule came up with some grand scheme it would have to involve the HC, OC, and qb coach keeping the rest of the staff in the dark. Including the OL coach who is the uncle of the qb getting screwed. Sounds like a great plan.
DR doesn't get screwed, he gets to learn the college game under a very good senior qb and then takes over for the following 3 years. It's a win-win-win for everybody.

DR doesn't get screwed, he gets to learn the college game under a very good senior qb and then takes over for the following 3 years. It's a win-win-win for everybody.
Generational talents don't need to sit. He's learning as he goes while completing 73% of his passes. It's not a win for DR. It's just wasted time that he could be actually playing. It's not a win for NU because they don't get the recruiting bump from Mccord. DR is actually building the program by getting all the national attention.

Generational talents don't need to sit. He's learning as he goes while completing 73% of his passes. It's not a win for DR. It's just wasted time that he could be actually playing. It's not a win for NU because they don't get the recruiting bump from Mccord. DR is actually building the program by getting all the national attention.
Literally every human with a passing familiarity with Nebraska football knows this and agrees with you. Except Oldjar. I think he's trolling at this point. We're 2-0, ranked, possessing every ounce of momentum possible, and starting a QB that is THE hottest name in college... and he's pining for McCord. It's sad if it's sincere.

Literally every human with a passing familiarity with Nebraska football knows this and agrees with you. Except Oldjar. I think he's trolling at this point. We're 2-0, ranked, possessing every ounce of momentum possible, and starting a QB that is THE hottest name in college... and he's pining for McCord. It's sad if it's sincere.
I seem to remember he was also really high on Fleming and losing out of him was a big deal. He has catch for 3 yards at PSU. Believe he also said that Blye Hill was junk last winter.

I seem to remember he was also really high on Fleming and losing out of him was a big deal. He has catch for 3 yards at PSU. Believe he also said that Blye Hill was junk last winter.
Everything you say is cherry picked to hell. If you want to go stats, McCord has the best stats in college football right now. While Blye Hill hasn't played. At least keep your arguments straight.

In scenario 1, McCord couldn't leave because he would have already transferred here. In scenario 2, it's not a lie and how would Raiola even find out? You don't tell the whole world what you promise. You only have to make that promise to one guy. We could have and should have gotten both. That is my position.
It’s over and done with, we’re better off with Raiola and apparently McCord didn’t want the competition..
Now move along it’s done.

Reactions: leodisflowers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT