ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs Creighton VB

Oct 10, 2021
#5 Nebraska vs #9 Creighton
Huskers lead 2-1
Bluejays threatening to come back with the reverse sweep and lead 16-9 in the 4th Set.
📺: BTN

The lady Huskers still struggling a bit in service errors and passing/setting. Creighton is no doubt a good team, but they caught a lot of breaks, including some interesting review rulings, otherwise that was a sweep. For some reason Nebraska went into idle mode.

FWIW - SMU swept another ranked team this week too...so the competition is certainly top level.

Reactions: leodisflowers
How does Creighton remain so competitive vs NU? I want to beat Creighton EVERY time.
And we should beat them EVERY time. Creighton never wins anything significant except beating UNL. Makes me sick to think all Creighton wants to do is take good recruits and never win anything.
Maybe they should hire Trev Alberts and he could shut down their programs too?

Read Pettit’s comments. Creighton did some different things, sets, etc. Us average VB fans don’t see them much like when a play or two work in a FB game and the D changes and everyone clamors asking why we quit running that play because it worked before.

Reactions: SickOfPractice
I'm a terrible VB fan because I enjoy it, but don't know much about the fine details. I just have this feeling watching the team this year that while they are definitely a great team - I'm not sure what's different vs last year that's going to put them over the top.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT