ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Men -4 vs. Bucky

Winnable if we can contain their PG. Rest of their team is very mediocre

Bet Ioway tomorrow night -5 over Maryland.
Scarlet, I might dabble at my OTB on the Iowa cover tomorrow per your recommendation.

Since he commented, Cubsker, every game is winnable, so not sure which way you are leaning when Huskers arrive in College Park, MD. After the Rutgers game and home court advantage across the BIG (ask Caitlin Clarke), I see a Maryland win.

GBR!

Scarlet, I might dabble at my OTB on the Iowa cover tomorrow per your recommendation.

Since he commented, Cubsker, every game is winnable, so not sure which way you are leaning when Huskers arrive in College Park, MD. After the Rutgers game and home court advantage across the BIG (ask Caitlin Clarke), I see a Maryland win.

GBR!
Most likely will not wager on Nebraska At Maryland.. Rutgers taught me a lesson..

Winnable if we can contain their PG. Rest of their team is very mediocre.
Reese will be a tough matchup. Just like tonight, Huskers need to put good pressure on the entry passes and make it hard to get him the ball.

GBR!

I think we're the dog, but give us a good shot.

Reactions: Badger Pete
Somebody find the pic of Kramer after h fell asleep in the tanning bed.
Sorry I’m slacking today… damn work

dN32i9.gif

Yeah...I think Chris Holtman, who is a class act and a nice guy, is really going to end up on the wrong side of the hot seat.

Especially with guys like Oates and Musslemen more than happy to ditch their current gigs for a huge payday.
I know a couple of OSU big donors that are close to their BB situation and, to say they are fed up with Holtmann is a huge understatement. Minus his 1st year when he inherited Thad Matta players, he has a losing B1G record for the next 6 seasons and his teams have a knack for collapsing late in games and as the season winds down.

I believe OSU is paying him somewhere between $3.5 to 4 million / year. He's all but out the door

Sorry I’m slacking today… damn work

dN32i9.gif
My wife just showed me a TikTok of a young guy listing all of the annoying things that Gen Xers do. One of them was that we constantly quote/share Seinfeld to crack each other up. I'm like, "Eff off d-bag, it's the funniest show ever!" I'm not taking pop-culture criticism from the Taylor Swift generation.

I know a couple of OSU big donors that are close to their BB situation and, to say they are fed up with Holtmann is a huge understatement. Minus his 1st year when he inherited Thad Matta players, he has a losing B1G record for the next 6 seasons and his teams have a knack for collapsing late in games and as the season winds down.

I believe OSU is paying him somewhere between $3.5 to 4 million / year. He's all but out the door
Yeah, I think so as well.

They made a mistake in canning Matta but that is done now.

My guess would be of course...

Brad Stevens...who will say "no" like always

Nate Oates...who would be happy to take a huge pay raise

Musselmen...who will do anything for more cash.

Maybe, maybe maybe...Bruce Pearl.

They made a mistake in canning Matta but that is done now.
Didn't he want out as much as they wanted him gone? He had some terrible health issues. But yeah, I agree that Matta takes dumps with more coaching ability than Holtman has.

Didn't he want out as much as they wanted him gone? He had some terrible health issues. But yeah, I agree that Matta takes dumps with more coaching ability than Holtman has.
Maybe, I don't know. You might be right.

He seems fine now though.

Very good win. Allowing them only 6 offensive rebounds converted for 2 points was huge. In radio interview yesterday morning Robin Washut said that could be issue along with them not turning ball over much which also makes tOSU efficient on offensive end.

Yeah agree om Matta as I think it was more about his health than anything else. He was having a hard time recruiting - one of his strengths when he was healthy

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT