ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska Men -4 vs. Bucky

Huskers need to put more pressure on those entry passes. Bucks are just shooting fish in a barrel, getting the ball underneath with ease.

Reactions: mgbreis
Well, not great. Shots not falling, defense looks clueless, and physically they seem like they're a mismatch for us. So I'm assuming we'll end up winning.

I’ve said this all season but I just don’t know why we’re so scared of making inside passes to cutters. We never turn it over that way. Wilcher could’ve hit Mast in the lane for a layup on the break and pulls it back out.

Wilcher getting hot shooting though this season! Long time coming

Huskers need to push the pace at every opportunity. If this is strictly a half-court game, Bucks win going away.
I agree with pushing the pace but man, we make some dumb passes on the break.

I agree with pushing the pace but man, we make some dumb passes on the break.
Yeah Williams and Mast got their wires crossed there. But I still like the aggressiveness. Buckeyes' transition D is not great - take advantage!

Amazing how Holtmann can get absolutely every single call and still blubber like a toddler for 40 solid minutes.

Reactions: leodisflowers
Ball handling is not his thing. Lawrence has had a tough season offensively but the fast break really suffers when he's not on the court.

He's actually our best ball handler, IMO. Not really looking to pass the ball when he has it though. Just made a couple silly passes there at the end of the half. Not sure whom he was mad at.

Last edited:
I’m just gonna say what we’ve all been thinking… How much spay tan does Chris Holtman sexually abuse before each game? This isn’t a fvcking George Hamilton look a like contest pal.

If you're gonna look at the shot clock also look at who that ball touched last.

Allick should utilize the drop step quite a bit more if he's not going to elevate and dunk on these easy runs to the rim.

Reactions: regionsdoc
Had to make a halftime run to the grocery store... get back and things are going sideways!

I don't think a pass hitting the rim is supposed to reset the shot clock.

I was wondering what the rulebook said on that. Seen it happen a couple of times lately in games I've been watching. Let's say a deflected pass hits the rim - surely, that doesn't reset the shot clock.

I think I'd start Sam for either Tominaga or JL. Would help set the tone defensively from the tip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT