ADVERTISEMENT

Music City Bowl, December 30 vs Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing conflicting reports all over twitter... I see Minnesota vs Tennessee out there also

Ahhh, sorry I don't see your logic of being happy about playing in the Music city bowl over a Jan 2 Outback bowl... Please enlighten me.
I didn't say you had to be thrilled with it, but continuing to find every way possible to complain really gets old. I mean some people have been at this crap for over a week now. Accept it and get over it for heaven's sake. A chance to get a 10th win is a chance to get a 10th win no matter where you play.

Don't be a Debbie downer. All TRUE husker fans are still glowing in the fact that we went toe to toe with the number 2 team in the country for an entire 60 seconds before finally succumbing
Thanks for confirming exactly what I'm talking about. You can always go find another team to root for if you want-you know, somebody that will actually please you.

I didn't say you had to be thrilled with it, but continuing to find every way possible to complain really gets old. I mean some people have been at this crap for over a week now. Accept it and get over it for heaven's sake. A chance to get a 10th win is a chance to get a 10th win no matter where you play.

Yes get over it. The bowl pairing has been announced now for almost an entire 45 seconds..... How long are going to dwell on things. My god move on already.

On our way to Gatlinburg, Tennessee this summer we drove through Nashville. It really is an easy drive but I will not be going.

an 8-4 Iowa team who lost to ND state has more cred than a 9-3 Nebraska ...

#2 west division team should always trump the #3 team in the same division. Especially with head to head being a 30-point win in the final game to determine division finish.

Has nothing to do with "cred" but instead, simple logic.

And the whining and carrying on continues. There are people who can never be happy with anything.

Super fan has spoken, yikes.

Where are the prediction threads for the bowl game??????

Someone should start one... just sayin'...

NU 38
UT 35

If Vandy can beat them (45 - 34), surely a healthy NU team can!! :D

For those who think this is a crap bowl and somehow beneath us, LSU and Notre Dame played in it two years ago.

Ha I didn't say it was a crap bowl but if you wanted to go to a bowl game like myself, I'd rather spend money on Tampa than on Nashville TN, plus you have to admit a January bowl is usually a better bowl game which the Outback is over Music City....

I like our opponent and believe we have a great shot to win, but it will be a home game for Tennessee.

You mean the Notre Dame team that lost 8 games this season and the LSU team that fired their head coach this year? I am pumped!!!
Do you deny that those are big name programs? What do their records this year have to do with anything?

Glad we're in a bowl, but I'm kinda done with this team until it starts showing some effort and smart play. It will be the old story.

Glad we're in a bowl, but I'm kinda done with this team until it starts showing some effort and smart play. It will be the old story.
You're "done" with this team? Great fan support there. You're "done" with a team unless they play to your standards?

Reactions: dinglefritz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT