ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple terrorist attacks in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they could be this stupid, they've got so many now it will be hard to control them, also England and Germany. They thought none of the rag heads would be terrorits?
Can I get a quick update on which racial/religious slurs we're officially embracing per board rules now? Looks like it's an all-clear and the rules are just gone, the situation is ripe for one of you to test out "sand n-----r" and see if it flies.

What's funny about this and every other thread is that you all shit your pants on a daily basis about "libtards" like they'll doom you all to die in the streets and the hands of machete-wielding...what are you calling them? Rag heads? And yet after 8 years of what has surely been just the WORST experience of your life, the U.S. is still here and steadily improving, and there have been no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. So in response, you have to use what happens in France as an excuse to whip yourselves into a urine-splashing frenzy.

I remember some of you same idiots melting down on inauguration day when you had to swallow that bitter, bitter pill of watching not just any "libtard" but a BLACK "libtard" of all things take office. Another multi-pager full of the same stupid shit this thread is.

Half those same dumbasses were FURIOUS that I was laughing at you because you needed a change of underwear over North Korea firing their shitty attempts at missiles into the ocean. Remember that? Probably not. I do. All the same stupid crap you're saying now about "libtards" and how I was fine with just letting Hawaii get nuked because that's what "libtards" secretly want, and Obama was weak because he wouldn't bomb them and risk kicking off a war with China just because Kim is a delusional douchebag who likes to say grandiose things about how tough he is. Strange, I'd think you all could relate to that. So fast forward several years, was North Korea a legit threat? No? Got it.

Freshen up the ol' memory for me...who got Bin Laden again? You remember him, right? The guy who ACTUALLY had some responsibility for 9/11? Ol' "libtard B. Hussein" didn't hand the guy a daisy to put in his rifle barrel after all, huh?

The real question is this: What the HELL are any of you doing posting on this board when you should be at the range, shooting little posters that look like guys wearing turbins? When those 100K get let in and (I'm using what I've learned for you guys here) there's a 100% chance they attack Americans, it's you guys who are the ONLY ones who can stop it by whipping that glock off your hip. Don't you screw it up because you were too busy shitting your pants about the latest thing that isn't going to happen! You go out there are shoot at shit and tell the other guys at the range how tough you are.

Can I get a quick update on which racial/religious slurs we're officially embracing per board rules now? Looks like it's an all-clear and the rules are just gone, the situation is ripe for one of you to test out "sand n-----r" and see if it flies.

What's funny about this and every other thread is that you all shit your pants on a daily basis about "libtards" like they'll doom you all to die in the streets and the hands of machete-wielding...what are you calling them? Rag heads? And yet after 8 years of what has surely been just the WORST experience of your life, the U.S. is still here and steadily improving, and there have been no terrorist attacks on U.S. soil. So in response, you have to use what happens in France as an excuse to whip yourselves into a urine-splashing frenzy.

I remember some of you same idiots melting down on inauguration day when you had to swallow that bitter, bitter pill of watching not just any "libtard" but a BLACK "libtard" of all things take office. Another multi-pager full of the same stupid shit this thread is.

Half those same dumbasses were FURIOUS that I was laughing at you because you needed a change of underwear over North Korea firing their shitty attempts at missiles into the ocean. Remember that? Probably not. I do. All the same stupid crap you're saying now about "libtards" and how I was fine with just letting Hawaii get nuked because that's what "libtards" secretly want, and Obama was weak because he wouldn't bomb them and risk kicking off a war with China just because Kim is a delusional douchebag who likes to say grandiose things about how tough he is. Strange, I'd think you all could relate to that. So fast forward several years, was North Korea a legit threat? No? Got it.

Freshen up the ol' memory for me...who got Bin Laden again? You remember him, right? The guy who ACTUALLY had some responsibility for 9/11? Ol' "libtard B. Hussein" didn't hand the guy a daisy to put in his rifle barrel after all, huh?

The real question is this: What the HELL are any of you doing posting on this board when you should be at the range, shooting little posters that look like guys wearing turbins? When those 100K get let in and (I'm using what I've learned for you guys here) there's a 100% chance they attack Americans, it's you guys who are the ONLY ones who can stop it by whipping that glock off your hip. Don't you screw it up because you were too busy shitting your pants about the latest thing that isn't going to happen! You go out there are shoot at shit and tell the other guys at the range how tough you are.

If we let in 100k of Syrians there is a 100% chance something happens. You might be blind to it, but it'll happen. Hell before they get here there is probably something in the works with folks already here.

Here is a personal story... My sister was in the Mayo clinic in Rochester in 2001 after a bad boating accident. Up there were tons of Muslim folks receiving treatments. When the World Trade Center was attacked they poured out into the halls of the hotels and cheered.

Also when Bin Laden was killed down here encountered some Muslims in Seattle Washington that were screaming at Americans.

There might be some normal folks, but most hate America. People should be getting ready because it's going to happen. stop being so naive that these are decent people. Liberal or Conservative doesn't matter. This population of people hates America.

If we let in 100k of Syrians there is a 100% chance something happens. You might be blind to it, but it'll happen. Hell before they get here there is probably something in the works with folks already here.

Here is a personal story... My sister was in the Mayo clinic in Rochester in 2001 after a bad boating accident. Up there were tons of Muslim folks receiving treatments. When the World Trade Center was attacked they poured out into the halls of the hotels and cheered.

Also when Bin Laden was killed down here encountered some Muslims in Seattle Washington that were screaming at Americans.

There might be some normal folks, but most hate America. People should be getting ready because it's going to happen. stop being so naive that these are decent people. Liberal or Conservative doesn't matter. This population of people hates America.
I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit on everything you just said.

Reactions: huskerj12
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT