ADVERTISEMENT

Multiple terrorist attacks in France

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initially there were 3 attacks and now they're reporting a fourth is under way. At least 35 reported dead and an unknown number of wounded. Also there are at least a 100 innocents currently being held hostage at a concert hall.

Scares the hell out of me that my kids are going to be forced to fight this war. I'm to damn old to be good for anything. Now reporting that there are multiple ongoing attacks in Paris and the French Military is being deployed around the city.

Reactions: newAD
I firmly believe large auditoriums and stadiums will become the next target of choice for these bastards in the US. Instant media coverage and tons of hostages or easy kills. Just depends on what their goals are.

Last edited:
Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Scares the hell out of me that my kids are going to be forced to fight this war. I'm to damn old to be good for anything. Now reporting that there are multiple ongoing attacks in Paris and the French Military is being deployed around the city.

I've got 2 teenaged son's and I'm right with you. ISIS has to be eradicated and singing John Lennon's "Give Peace a Chance" will not make these people like us.

France and England caused this reality when they randomly drew lines in the middle east after WW1.

What also scares.me is now that Russia has got involved in going after ISIS, those who believe this is now the end times could influence all the nuts to act out.

I firmly believe large auditoriums and stadiums will become the next target of choice for these bastards in the US. Instant media coverage and tons of hostages or easy kills. Just depends on what their goals are.

Add in crowded malls in the Christmas season.

Find evil and eliminate it. You don't negotiate with those who see their only victory in your death.

Add in crowded malls in the Christmas season.

Yep, likely at the same time that a large sporting event or concert is going on. Divide the resources of whatever agency has to respond.

I've been through a simulated multipronged attack simulation/training, and it is just flat out scary to even think about. I'm not surprised at all by the events.

What stuns me is that it hasn't yet happened in the US. Even with all the resources the US has at its disposal we are woefully unable to prevent this. Our cities are simply to large, our pool of potential terrorist to broad, and our police spread to thin.
After arguing with my daughter for an hour about how unfair it is for me to discriminate against all Muslims because only 10 or 15 percent are radicalized its plain to me that we are doomed. We simply don't have the will as a country to face this threat.

For example I'll say beer is the same as religion. You choose one you like, but extreme overuse or beliefs turns a good thing into a bad one.

Reactions: coach00036
What stuns me is that it hasn't yet happened in the US. Even with all the resources the US has at its disposal we are woefully unable to prevent this. Our cities are simply to large, our pool of potential terrorist to broad, and our police spread to thin.
After arguing with my daughter for an hour about how unfair it is for me to discriminate against all Muslims because only 10 or 15 percent are radicalized its plain to me that we are doomed. We simply don't have the will as a country to face this threat.

We're opening the damn gates and literally inviting them, from Syria no less, home of the professional terrorists. Sweet idea.

We simply don't have the will as a country to face this threat.

Unfortunately I believe you are 100% correct. The only way I see that will overtaking our society is if a lot, and I mean hundreds of thousands die in a very short amount of time. Like a day, or god forbid a second.

Now saying 7 attacks. No city in the free world has the resources to effectively deal with that scenario. IMHO.

Horrible situation. Pray that the hostages and the city can get out. What a terrible deal.

I always joke about disliking the French, but I sure feel for them now.

Hell we don't need to invite them, all they need to do is get to Mexico.
Cross over, get all the freebies, commit crimes and get to a sanctuary city and your good to go. As a last resort, you can claim racism or descrimenaton and tie it up in courts for years. All the while, you'll get your free stuff.

I hope this election puts a lot of folks on their ass forever.

Russian involvment was brought up...this is not a bad thing, not at all. If you have ever had the chance or the stomach to read how they deal with groups like ISIS it is amazingingly brutal.

As far as I know, no group has claimed they were the ones that took down the plane a few weeks ago...no on out there wants to see what the Russians will do...like back in the 80s when a few groups tried...they ended up with their dick and balls cut off and place in their mouths.

Russia don't play

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheelhusker
Russian involvment was brought up...this is not a bad thing, not at all. If you have ever had the chance or the stomach to read how they deal with groups like ISIS it is amazingingly brutal.

As far as I know, no group has claimed they were the ones that took down the plane a few weeks ago...no on out there wants to see what the Russians will do...like back in the 80s when a few groups tried...they ended up with their dick and balls cut off and place in their mouths.

Russia don't play

I agree that they dont play, and would be useful in a global war against ISIS. I just see the potential headache of those who will believe that Russia +USA on same side in the middle east = end of times and anti christ. And then the nut jobs go completely off the edge.

I agree that they dont play, and would be useful in a global war against ISIS. I just see the potential headache of those who will believe that Russia +USA on same side in the middle east = end of times and anti christ. And then the nut jobs go completely off the edge.

Oh yeah, I totally get that part. I also think that Russia and the US would be on the same side in this...And I know what mean about the possibly nut jobiness of it all...But if I was one of those idiots out there and I heard Russia might or is getting mobile...I would be running my ass off. They will brutalize them.

Guys, guys. Nothing to get worried over. I know a place in the Midwest where our children will be protected.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

mizzoumedia.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.png

I believe a Nostradamus Quatrain mentions 2 old foes joining forces to defeat the Blue Turban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT