ADVERTISEMENT

Morning Trivia!!!

MAG

Assistant Head Coach
May 29, 2001
Where did former Kansas City Chief quarterback Len Dawson play his college ball at?

Don't forget about Jim Everett and Kyle Orton, their NFL careers may not have been awesome, but they collected a bunch of money and when you get to looking at all the QB's that come from that school, it's a really amazing list when you consider it's just Purdue.

Don't forget about Jim Everett and Kyle Orton, their NFL careers may not have been awesome, but they collected a bunch of money and when you get to looking at all the QB's that come from that school, it's a really amazing list when you consider it's just Purdue.
Yeah, I knew about Everett but I forgot about Orton. Good grab. BTW, Kyle Orton's jersey number is 18. Why? It's his way to honor the late Brook Berringer.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Yeah, I knew about Everett but I forgot about Orton. Good grab. BTW, Kyle Orton's jersey number is 18. Why? It's his way to honor the late Brook Berringer.

I had no idea, awesome stuff. Did he have a connection to Brook?

I had no idea, awesome stuff. Did he have a connection to Brook?

http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/orton_kyle00.html

Personal: Given name is Kyle Raymond Orton ... born Nov. 14, 1982 ... history major ... can throw a football 73 or 74 yards "if I get into one" ... out-threw NFL quarterback Jon Kitna at Purdue's Elite Quarterback Camp during summer of 2000 ... interests include bowling (198 average), fishing and golfing ... an avid Nebraska Cornhuskers fan growing up ... wears uniform No. 18 in honor of quarterback Brook Berringer, who led the Cornhuskers to the 1994 national championship and subsequently was killed in a plane crash on April 18, 1996 ... father, Byron, played football at South Dakota ... has a dog, Elaine, named after the Seinfeld television show character played by Julia Louis-Dreyfus.
Football

Purdue correct! Good job. Other notables are; Jim Everett, Bob Griese, & Drew Brees currently of the NFL Saints.

Mark Herrmann ('77 - '80) is another former Purdue quarterback that should be added to the list. Finished 4th in the Heisman balloting in '80.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT