ADVERTISEMENT

Moderators?

No, just being a fan of another team does not get an automatic banning. Fans of other programs probably get shorter leashes, especially if they are over here to cause trouble. I don’t know who your friend is, but he may have gotten taken out when there was a wave of posters who have come over here to start crap. There have been times when we have been overwhelmed by fans from other boards and we have taken out a bunch of them. We are short handed here at times. Then, if he/she came back under a different name, we can tell and will usually ban that name too.

I don’t have an issue if an opposing fan comes here to debate, but if they can’t do it in a civil manner, they probably won’t be here long. I can’t speak for other mods, but that’s how I do it.
Sounds sensible. The more popular boards will have more trolls, especially after a hard fought game where the home board team loses.

No, just being a fan of another team does not get an automatic banning. Fans of other programs probably get shorter leashes, especially if they are over here to cause trouble. I don’t know who your friend is, but he may have gotten taken out when there was a wave of posters who have come over here to start crap. There have been times when we have been overwhelmed by fans from other boards and we have taken out a bunch of them. We are short handed here at times. Then, if he/she came back under a different name, we can tell and will usually ban that name too.

I don’t have an issue if an opposing fan comes here to debate, but if they can’t do it in a civil manner, they probably won’t be here long. I can’t speak for other mods, but that’s how I do it.
I appreciate the response. Thank you again for your time.

I appreciate it. It’s not always black and white sometimes and we don’t see everything and can’t make everyone happy. I’ve had my life threatened and had a poster even threaten to rape my family. Some people take this crap way too seriously.

so sorry to hear that. Death threats to players , school shootings and a crazy guy threatening a message board moderator Football is a game just a game played by kids. I don’t get it. Rivalry’s are fun but damn people get just to mad and lose their shit. I think people who do the threats should go to counseling and be fined. Again that’s just wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT