ADVERTISEMENT

Mo is no longer with the team

Frost wouldn't say that he's suspended from what I could understand. Sound quality was terrible from his press conference. It sounds as if his return might be possible.
I listened to presser as well. Until I saw this article It didn't sound like he was 100% off the team. Wonder if it was more MO choosing to be done vs Frost saying he is done. Hence why he is still showing up on the roster. So Frost has hopes he will eventually return.

Reactions: RabidBadger
I listened to presser as well. Until I saw this article It didn't sound like he was 100% off the team. Wonder if it was more MO choosing to be done vs Frost saying he is done. Hence why he is still showing up on the roster. So Frost has hopes he will eventually return.
In case you hadn't figured it out, what writers write isn't always supported by the facts. As I said, Frost will let us know if he's no longer a Husker. Right now, he isn't WITH the team. That does not necessarily mean that he's OFF the team. Sounds as if Frost hasn't given up on him yet.

I wonder if anyone got it on camera the moment he gangbanged Neb?

Reactions: zrob
Sad story. He's had a rough life but eventually you have to man up and take responsibility. Another talented player who lost his way. A shame but Nebraska has to move on. IMO we need to recruit some Wisconsin-like backs for the B1G to complement the smaller, fast guys.

Sad story. He's had a rough life but eventually you have to man up and take responsibility. Another talented player who lost his way. A shame but Nebraska has to move on. IMO we need to recruit some Wisconsin-like backs for the B1G to complement the smaller, fast guys.
As far as what I heard from Frost, he's not necessarily permanently gone. I took it that it was still to be determined what his long term future would be. FOR NOW, he's not practicing. Sounded to me like his return is not impossible.

As far as what I heard from Frost, he's not necessarily permanently gone. I took it that it was still to be determined what his long term future would be. FOR NOW, he's not practicing. Sounded to me like his return is not impossible.

I wanted it to work out because he's one of the fastest players I've seen at this school. He defied the odds even getting enrolled here. I don't know him personally and I'm not going to judge his character. I'd say his odds of returning are very, very low

I wanted it to work out because he's one of the fastest players I've seen at this school. He defied the odds even getting enrolled here. I don't know him personally and I'm not going to judge his character. I'd say his odds of returning are very, very low
Yub. If I were a betting man, I'd say he gone.

Hopefully his parents can get him lined around. I'm more worried about him as a person than I am a football player. He's going through some tremendous stress right now.

Reactions: Baxter48

True but don’t hold your breath amigo.

Reactions: kikdakan
giphy.gif

I listened to the entire PC. That's NOT what coach Frost said. He said is not going to play this week but still on the team and still enrolled. Went further with Coach speak leaving the door open so it could swing either way. Said we have standards that we expect players to abide by. Give the players opportunities to do the right thing but you can only go so far when they can't have their back anymore (paraphrase).

BUT at no time did he say Mo was off the team.

Maybe. I hope for the best for him but after enough incidents you have to think the probability that he gets it together by now is rather low. Even if he would come back, sadly I doubt that would be the end of it.

That would be a correct interpretation as that's how I heard it too. Slim to none, and slim is packing the bags getting ready to head out of town.

That would be a correct interpretation as that's how I heard it too. Slim to none, and slim is packing the bags getting ready to head out of town.
There's been a troll poster on here pumping the mob in to a frenzy about this. They did the same thing over on HuskerMax. I prefer to let things play out and the coaches to make the decisions about a player's status.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Even if he does come back, and I'd be perfectly fine if he does, I think he needs to sit the rest of the season. If he wants to play DB or whatever, go ahead and let him practice there. No matter what happens I think we're fine without him at the RB position after this season.

There's been a troll poster on here pumping the mob in to a frenzy about this. They did the same thing over on HuskerMax. I prefer to let things play out and the coaches to make the decisions about a player's status.
And yet, the "troll" was pretty much correct.

Reactions: MitchLL
Even if he does come back, and I'd be perfectly fine if he does, I think he needs to sit the rest of the season. If he wants to play DB or whatever, go ahead and let him practice there. No matter what happens I think we're fine without him at the RB position after this season.
Right. We'll be fine scrimmaging our way through the rest of the season. That's pretty much what it is at this point.

He’s not coming back. The kid is an adult and seems about as excited to attend class and graduate from college as I do getting hit with a brick in the face on a daily basis. Hate to lose his talent but we were never going to keep him as long as we wanted.

You can see the dark path he is headed down. I hope somebody can help change his path but he has a long history of running away from things and I don’t expect a different result here.

Good luck to him

He still has his redshirt. We've done a lot to help him stabilize his life and provided him opportunity. Maybe they will bring him back and redshirt and he will come back as a RSH Sophomore at corner. He never should have played last year at his size. He should have had a year to grow up and develop but he came to a really bad program with very little talent. AM, Mo, and Cam should be RSH freshman...the only way for them to get that lost year back is to transfer and some of them will think about it and some will take that opportunity.

He still has his redshirt. We've done a lot to help him stabilize his life and provided him opportunity. Maybe they will bring him back and redshirt and he will come back as a RSH Sophomore at corner. He never should have played last year at his size. He should have had a year to grow up and develop but he came to a really bad program with very little talent. AM, Mo, and Cam should be RSH freshman...the only way for them to get that lost year back is to transfer and some of them will think about it and some will take that opportunity.
Can’t remember a time this kid wasn’t in trouble. At some point, it becomes a lost cause. I wish he would stay but it doesn’t look good.

He’s not coming back. The kid is an adult and seems about as excited to attend class and graduate from college as I do getting hit with a brick in the face on a daily basis. Hate to lose his talent but we were never going to keep him as long as we wanted.

You can see the dark path he is headed down. I hope somebody can help change his path but he has a long history of running away from things and I don’t expect a different result here.

Good luck to him

Keep on trolling. You have any more accounts you have set up for this purpose?

We will bring in another RB and the sun will rise.

Not every person with great potential will pan out.

Hardly a troll post. Sad that you ban a guy for being a new poster. No wonder so many people bail from this board. I forgot my password a

Troll post? Explain.

Let's see... the poster opened his account in 2005. Has 10 posts. That means he's either A) from another team's board or B) set up this dummy account in 2005 because he/she doesn't want to use their everyday account to post the same trolling shit. Either way, all ten posts are about Washington. Just like the last troll account he set up and posted the same diarrhea.

Let's see... the poster opened his account in 2005. Has 10 posts. That means he's either A) from another team's board or B) set up this dummy account in 2005 because he/she doesn't want to use their everyday account to post the same trolling shit. Either way, all ten posts are about Washington. Just like the last troll account he set up and posted the same diarrhea.
That was a troll defending a troll.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT